Bachelors Apartment in Riyadh - Info required

Hello friends,

I have been offered a job in Riyadh and have to take decision in next 4 days.
My company is in Takhasousy Street Al-Mouhamadeia Area
Unit 672

I need info about description of bachelors apartment. How many rooms are there in it and is it furnished.

I will manage with even 2 rooms, bathroom etc but with least furniture like 1 bed, table and chair etc.

Can anyone please let me know what is range of rents in given area near company address provided.

Please reply

Thanks in advance

you job street is usually expensive, you may consider a little farther place to save on the accommodation, I think you will need to pay between 15000 - 25000 annual for a good accommodation with 2 or 3 bedrooms, you can save a lot if you got a roommate, basically here they put ACs only with the flat, you can get used furniture for a low prices if you want

psk_prashant wrote:

Hello friends,

I have been offered a job in Riyadh and have to take decision in next 4 days.
My company is in Takhasousy Street Al-Mouhamadeia Area
Unit 672

I need info about description of bachelors apartment. How many rooms are there in it and is it furnished.

I will manage with even 2 rooms, bathroom etc but with least furniture like 1 bed, table and chair etc.

Can anyone please let me know what is range of rents in given area near company address provided.

Please reply

Thanks in advance

Hello Weeam,

Thanks for your reply.

I have few more points to be cleared regarding bachelors apartment like -

1) Are Bachelor Apartments available with just 1 room and bathroom with very little furniture like bed, table chair and closet / cupboard ?
2) Could you please suggest any areas near by my office address mentioned - Takhasousy Street Al-Mouhamadeia Area
Unit 672

The areas you suggest should either be walk-able distance of up-to 1 km or can be easily reachable in 15-20 minutes by car.

3) Is purchasing used (pre owned) car is costly affair ? What wud be cost for small car in OK condition? Is it really recommended to purchase car ?

4) What is range of bachelors apartment in above mentioned area ?

Please reply

Thanks n regards
PSK

hi parashant,

its better you share your biddegt for all the above things so that i can guide you better

price for 1BR and 2BR Flate is almost same Ranging from 15000 to 20000 per year as a aproximation but exception are always there

if you are a bechlor i will advice you to live in sharing as it will be very cost effective you can say almost free.because you will found evey thing there in house only need to buy a metress

same the case is with cars you can have a good car for city use within 15000 to 20000 SAR and if you increase buget to 30000 you can found a good car which you can take to highway as well.

Thanks muzhi

Good evening.

I am single (divorced) and will move to Riyadh during summer time.  I will soon start looking for a compound with a relocation agent but am interested to get your opinion.

May I ask you which compounds welcome bachelor or single residents (men and women : I do not know if it is legal / authorized in the same compound) and not only families ?

Many thanks for your help.

Best

blue indigo wrote:

Good evening.

I am single (divorced) and will move to Riyadh during summer time.  I will soon start looking for a compound with a relocation agent but am interested to get your opinion.

May I ask you which compounds welcome bachelor or single residents (men and women : I do not know if it is legal / authorized in the same compound) and not only families ?

Many thanks for your help.

Best

Hello,

As of now I do not have clear idea about whether any of the compounds allow sharing of house by woman and man on sharing basis.

But yes you can get shared accommodation irrespective of gender, I hope so.

So I request my friends on Expat.com to contribute to this point/query !!

Thanks n Regards
PSK