Help...!!!!!

salam, I am thinking to by a bike over 600 cc.. in Riyadh, preferred Suzuki gsx 750 but Honda,yamaha is also in my option please do provide me if you people have any kind of knowledge where I can buy sports bike..
Thank you :) B safe n live Hard.

Hafeez.

Salams Hafeez,

There are showrooms of Suzuki & Kawasaki or prince Abdul Aziz road. The prices are from 50 to 70K. What is ur budget?

Rgds

Mohsin

Walaikum as salam,

No way mohsin brother.. Din't have tht much cash with me.. And i was thinking to go for the used one.. like 15k to 20 k... What i actually planned is to go for a bike than a car.. :) so trying my best to search for d bike comes till 15 k to 20k... i got to knw from one of my colleague tht therz a place call haraj ghasim.. There i can find used bikes.. He was saying today.. Its lyk em new in riyadh shifted a month bak, em working for "universal motors agencies" n eagerly need a transportation... i'll go mad if more i'll b home lol :D and thnk u so much for d info.. Please do let me knw if u come to knw more thnks
Hafeez..

Thinking of a bike as your usual transportation? Not a good idea at all. Seems you have not observed the quality of horrible traffic here in the past month. Let me suggest you to invest (15-20k) in something that doesn't put your limbs in risk. This country and culture is very different from the rest of the world.

You may continue your biking hobby during weekends in various circuits in city outskirts.

My Dear Abdul Hafiz,

U r in Saudi Arabia, car is better than a bike and please take a wise decision. Bike is a fun for young rich people not for expats especially in summer sun drop pure heat 50. buy the car I can help you.