I am an Indian resident looking forward to move to NZ.

Hi Folks,

A big hello to all.

I am an Indian resident looking forward to move to NZ or canada. I am a system administrator by profession with 4 years of work experience in networking and server maintainance and even i am a networking trainer.

.I want to know abt moving to NZ or canada and getting a job there.
I have classified my queries in some bullet points below. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.

* I need to know the available options to get into the country. Can one straightaway immigrate to the country to work or first has to acquire a work visa and then can think of filing for a permanent residence.

* What is the job scenario for me?
* I did talk to some of the consultants and they advised that one has to be there find a job and off course finding a job may take some time for me till then can I do some other work to sustain.
* Is there anyway to get a job and then a work permit on basis of the same?
* As I have no one there and I will be absolutely on my own once I come there, hence forth what all things I need to be prepared for.
* How much is the cost of living as I need to know till I get job how much I need to take care of my expenses.
* You can also give me some more insight in what kind of country NZ is, hows the work culture and how much is the presence of Indians there?
* I went to more consultancts but i did not heard successful stories of work permit.
* Is there any dirct job websites for advertising my professional job experience and teaching
* no consultancy is success in work permit visa process from hyderabad(India). Many of my friends wasted the money and time by the consultancies.
*Please suggest what is the best way to get work permit visa to any country.

Thanks to all of you in Advance

Kittu

For NZ check out the NZ Govt immigration website. This site will tell you what you need to do to get a visa and what sort of visa you can get.

For Australia immi.gov.au

Hi kothuru11,

A new topic was created from your post in the New Zealand forum.

All the best.

David