New : Solomon Islands jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in the Solomon Islands, we invite you to post an ad in the Solomon Islands Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Hi U Mob
I am looking for work in the Solomon Islands preferably in Honiara as my Wife's family live in Naha, Kabia and CDC and we are building a house in Naha.   I have an Arts degree with Honours and Masters in Indigenous Social Policy (I am an Aboriginal Irish Australian).  I have a long history in project work, Community engagement / development/ capacity building, economic development, youth work and research but will have a go at anything.  I hope to move to the Solomon's around the middle of this year.  If anyone comes up with anything please share as it would be much appreciated. 

Yours in Unity

Kevin

Hello Kevin and welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Solomon Islands section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

God luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie

Thank you for your responce to my blog, have a great day.

Yours In Unity

Kevin

I am a freelance journalist and seeking freelance jobs in SI, please kindly email me or send my contacts to those seeking consultants/freelancers.
email me at: yeepai[at]yahoo.com or cellphone (digicel) 70035359.

cheers!

Hi,
I will be completing my MBA from USP in August and also have 10 years experience in production field. Please let me know if there is any suitable available position for me.

Regards.