How to make friends in Gambia

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Gambia :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Gambia??

Thanks in advance for your participation

i, want to come and stay and start a small scale business over ther.then if i, can come up on capital then i, may be flying to china for importation.i need a place to have rest and do my business without fear.

Welcome on Expat.com, Moribou,
You are off topic in this discussion, could you please start a new discussion?
Cheers
Arlette

you can not possibly be lonely in gambia . if you try to walk 200 metres somebody will talk to you, in fact you get so many friends there you dont remember them  especially if they have diffent clothes on

Gambians are the friendlest ,and very best people in the world.

hey thank you all for the compliments, i will like to meet you all one day

Making friends in The Gambia is easy, just walk down any street and you will receive offers galore. It may be worthwhile considering the motives of the prospective friend met be chance in the street!

An alternative is to find the expat hangouts, I could name several but your nationality will detemrine which is likely to offer you the most comfortable experience.

Hello,
Been planning my move to Gambia for a long time and it looks like the time is not too far away, hopefully I will relocate in the coming months.
I have friends in Gambia ( and will be busy with my catering business) but i am still interested in meeting new people and forming new friendships, but with people of a like mind.
I don't drink alcohol(no prob if u do) i enjoy eating out, listening to music,also days out and entertaining at home.  If you are interested feel free to jump in here. No Dependent Persons should respond. Must be in a position to pay your own way.