Help....

hello everybody. I am Laetitia Melidor reporter of l'express, a mauritian newspaper.. i need your help because i am writing an article to focus on the expatriates living in Mauritius.. it is a small focus on the expatriates and their opinion of Mauritius..
what i would like to know mainly is when did you come in Mauritius, Why, what you like and dislike of mauritius, what can be improved in mauritius, your personnal opinion of mauritius, you can comment on whatever aspect you want, what you will miss of mauritius if you go back to your country one day... it will be a small interview of about 8 lines per person..
my e-mail address is [email protected] and for the persons who will answer i will give my contact details..
please help me for this as rapidly as possible.. thank you all

Hi Laetitia,

Sounds interesting the article you are about to write. Am sure you are at the right place to have the best piece of information to make it a success.

Looking forward to read your article once it is publish.

Nas

the problem is that i need expatriates to talk and give their opinion to be able to write the article.. i already got 3 persons but its not enough.. you would like to give your opinion and appear in the article? it will be published this saturday 13.04.13

would love to if i was an expatriate on this Island.
am a Mauritian living in Mauritius

am confident you will have more

ok thaks i hope so too

I think maybe you do not have enough expats replying to your request is because most of us love Mauritius and do not want to upset or offend the Government with any negative comments in case we are sent back to our Countries ;)

I'm sure one of the papers had a similar project a year ago - maybe a bit more than a year - and the expats views came in for some flack, so maybe people who remember that article are a little wary?

Thats exactly what I wanted to say Daisymay :)

Hello laetitia,
their is also a lot more french expatriates on the forum
so if you are not writing for l'express weekend
you can go on the french part of Expat.com ans ask them

hello everybody, my paper was published on Saturday. thank you all for your help. bye

Hello Laetitiamelidor - is your article available on line?  If so can you provide a link?

Hi laetitiamelidor

which newspaper was it? L'Express Samedi? Guess it's a bit too late to buy it now, won't be available.

Therefore, if you have a link or if you can upload and share with us, please do it.