Hello Mali

Gidday all, My first time overseas, I'm Allan from Australia, and will be heading to Mali via Dubai and France on the 29 of this month to work in Yalea Gold Mine, I have some questions:

when traveling through the other above countries will the Euro be OK to use at the airports and in Mali, or US Dollars or both?

I get into Mali at 8pm, is the airport a safe place, are there showers there, food ect, I guess I'm  a little worried there will be no one or they will be late

Thanks in Advance
Shawry

Hello Shawry.

Welcome to Exapt Blog! :)

Aurélie

Dear Shawry,

I work and leave in Mali, You will need to exchange your what ever currency you are holding to CFA. Presently 100 USD is around 50,000 CFA.

Mali airport is safe and its environs; especially Bamako. As for food at the airport am afraid you won't get any except for soft drinks.

Presently I work here in Mali as an IT Engineer for PROXICOM, we deal on all SAMSUNG IT Products repairs.

If you need more info, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Ohiomoba Felix.

Dear Ohiomoba Felix.,

I got a job offer to work as Finance Manager in a cement company in Mali.

Could you please guide me on the current affairs of health, living and security condition in Mali ?

Best Regards,
Hariharan (hariharany2k5 at gmail dot com)

I got a job offer to work as Finance Manager in a cement company in Mali.

Could you please guide me on the current affairs of health, living and security condition in Mali ?

Best Regards,
Hariharan (hariharany2k5 at gmail dot com)