Seeking moms with kids in Ain Daib

Hi there, my name is Jurga, im lithuanian but living in Australia, Sydney. I have a lovely boy 3.5 y old and im pregnant again. We and my husband will be moving to Casa. He is there already and me with little one and the tummy in Lithuania at the moment. We are planing to join daddy next Jan. We r going to live in Ain Daib. I would love to make some contacts with other expat moms if there is any. To change home is not easy and scares me too much this time coz i dont know anyone there. Please type here moms..

jurga

Hi Jurga!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Jurga. I have only just moved to Casablanca from England with 2 year old son and husband. Currently living not very far from Ain Daib. We can have kids playdate if you are interested. :)

Oh my oh my we r out of Casa about a yeAr ago:( we had our adventure in Casa for about 1 year now we r living in Saudi Riyadh. I hope you are enjoying Casa's life with kids. If you want I can give you mommies group details if you don't have it yet

Hi Jurga

I'm Moroccan mum, i have a lovely  boy, 4, and a cut girl, 21 months.
welcome to Casablanca.
I will give you  all the informations you need

Hi Jurga
Oh dear!! I am a year too late ;). Hope you are enjoying your new home. It would be great if you could send me the group details  - my e-mail address is xxxThanks very much xx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ouiddar - can you pls send me the details (xxx) - would love to meet up. Thanks ever so much xx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I don't see your email but anyway. If u have Facebook pls find the group called Casa mums they r nice group. U ask anything you will get the answer. I want play dates u will get it in no probs. good luck and write here if u need anything to know ;)