Houses/Villas near Monaco for long term lease

Hi
I'm moving to Monacao with work for 12-24 years worth of work. I work in the Oil industry and as such I'm moving my family. I am looking for a similar way of life as do back home so would not be looking for any apartments within Monaco, but perhaps a good house/Villa commnunity outside of Monaco or even on the French borders! Does such communities exist and are there lots to do for my kids?  Keeping the wife and kids happy is my first priorty before :)

Any help or advise would be greatly welcome

Thanks

Phil

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Phil!

I can suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Monaco classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand

I'll check out the classified section as a starter for ten.

Do you know of any communities around Monaco that would be ideal for a family! and not too expensive

Hi,

I've just seen you post and am replying because I have been living in Eze-sur-Mer which is about 10 minutes drive from Monaco towards Nice (and only 6 minutes on the train from Eze station)  Although Eze sur Mer is a small place, families and people live there all year round, the lovely beach is right on your doorstep, transport links are excellent as there is a railway station and bus stops in the village and a couple of nice local restaurants.  There is an Italian market every Sunday morning, fruit and veg stall every day in the summer months, Beaulieu sur Mer is the nearest town (about 2 minutes drive towards Nice) with its comprehensive shops, excellent Super U supermarket and all the other facilities. 

The other reason for my response is that I no longer live in my house full time as I am living back in the UK now and have decided to put it on long term rent.  It is a gorgeous 4/5 bedroomed villa with sea views, situated in a small domaine (about 20 other properties built around the gardens) with large pool, tennis courts, beautiful gardens and 24 hour Guardien.  There are also a couple of other families who live there all year round but it is a very quiet and peaceful place.  If you are interested to know more, then please get in touch.

Good luck,
Kind Regards
Di Soames

Hi there

I saw this post and wondered how you are getting on?  Where did you live in the end, as I am interviewing for a job in Monaco next week, and am interested in knowing more about this area you chose etc, as I have a family too!  Schools?

Many thanks for your help,

Carine

Hello Carine and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to start a new thread with your questions on the  Monaco forum for more visibility.

PS: This thread is quite old (2011).

Thank you,
Aurélie