Looking for a job

Im looking for a job in Israel as I felt in love with this country las October. Im working in England at the moment, but I am able to move there if I find a job as Spanish speaker or into a customer service. Im 31 years old single gay man. Many thanks

Hi and welcome on board lucas campos :)

Your message has been moved in a new thread on the Tel Aviv forum for better visibility.
I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Tel Aviv classifieds for a job. It might help

Good luck
Armand

Sorry to be the party breaker but life here is far from being paradise. Finding a job is quite difficult even for Israelis themselves. Living in the center of the country is expensive and if you want to live in Tel-Aviv then you have to be either wealthy or with a good paying job or with many roomates. I guess you could work as a translator, or giving Spanish lessons. For the customer service job you will need to learn Hebrew, therefore I would suggest you first learn some Hebrew before coming here.
If you're not Jewish and not making "Aliyah", then it would be difficult for you to get a working visa, unless some company wants to hire you first and are willing to fill all of the paperwork.
If you do manage to solve all of these issues, then Israel is a very nice place to live. Tel-Aviv is a city filled with night life (many gay parties as well). People are warm and loud, sometimes too loud :)

Good luck with your project
Candy

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

hi! my name is Victoria! i'm looking for a job for English/Russian/Hebrew languages speakers. i'm studing communications and interesting to work in this area. so if anyone of you heard something, please contact, me thank you

vivo en ofakim, podriaser en bersheva,busco trabajo, de limpieza o cuidado de personas,desde ya muchas gracias

analia ruth wrote:

vivo en ofakim, podriaser en bersheva,busco trabajo, de limpieza o cuidado de personas,desde ya muchas gracias

In English please ;)

[Moderated: Please avoid copy/paste over the forum]

Closed