Looking for Roommates in Rio

Hey,

I'm going to be moving to Rio de Janeiro late July, early August at the latest. The maximum I'm wanting to pay is 1000 reais so ideally, I'd like to find something cheaper. I only have a few acquaintances in Rio, none of which I know very well, which is why I'm looking for potential roommates. If anyone is interested, PM me or reply to the thread

Fluent in Spanish, German, English and Portuguese so if you speak one of those four languages, great! If not, well, we can use a lot of hand signals.

Hi cafecomleite91,

Sorry to tell you that we don't permit ads in the open forum. Would you please place your free ad for roommates in our Classifieds section dedicated to housing which you will find in the menu bar on the left side of the page. It will get the same exposure there and will remain current, as opposed to here in the open forum where it will continue to move to the back pages as new topics are posted. Once you've posted it to the classifieds would you kindly delete this posting.

Please refer to the Brazil Forum Code of Conduct section regarding advertising: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=164702

Thankýou for your understanding and cooperation.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Let's talk about, I also looking for share an apartment, this morning  I've been checking the news paper, have many cheaper opportunity. Write me.