Hepatitis b and visa rule in uae

dear all a very gud news for us today my bro got is medical result from baraha hospital dat is clear Alhamdulillah ...coz we heard abt bepatitis b rule for visa.. stamping but we were nt sure abt dat ....but today Alhamdulillah we got the prov dat test in nt included anywhere in uae..sooo brothers n sisters feel free n go ahead to stamp ur new and renew visa.....it a big maricle 4 us Alhamdulillah .
remember me in ur prayers.
wish u alll d best.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com sweet hani! :)

Thank you for sharing the information ;)

Regards
Armand

You are lucky then ...but not in the case of my husband which he got banned in 2007 for this Hepatitis B (HB) test in which he was tested for positive. He was deported back to his country and later we appealed to the Health Department of Dubai and made dozen of HB tests in Pakistan and Malaysia and a year later was proved that his HB is no more infectious and Alhamdulillah bow he is attached with the government and we finally settled here in Dubai.
:cool:

Can you please tell me is it really true that UAE government now onwards stop to conduct HBSag test to expatriate.
Please tell me as soon as possible because except above information i could not able to find any solid information that says HBSag test is no more tested in UAE

Hello kevish2007, Welcome on board ;)

We have a very long thread about the Visa rule & Hepatitis which you can read at your convenience:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8857

Hope this helps.

Regards

Hi please can you provide details if Hep b test is longer tested for new visa? or is it for renewal only. and which country is t no longer necessary to be tested.

thanks

Hello anjasmit and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will advice you soon.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

Recently I just done my medical test for employment visa at Muhaisnah Fitness Centre and the tests required are AIDS, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis (TB) and Chest x-ray. This is my first employment in UAE for new Employment Visa.:cool:

Are Hep B positive? Did they say if one is positive, he/seh will not be given?

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I will be entering Abu Dhabi as a FATHER'S VISA, but I am Hepatitis B positive (healthy carrier). WOuld I be allowed to be given a VISA? please do help me and REPLY as soon as you can.

as of right now..i guess you need to be check again since i was told by a DHA offical that the rule has changed a few weeks..word of caution..check before with the health authority locally before making a move..best way is to ask someone u know in dubai whether you hav to give the test for hep b for the residence(work) visa..

Dear All,

Is there anybody knows regarding medical test in Oil Companies in Fujairah? Is this new rule applicable in Fujairah too?

Aya1976

Hi
Can any body please provide me with solid information about Hepatitis B ,is still required for a resident Visa in UAE?
Thanks,for your reply

gud day dey say that d new rule is already implementd. Dey dnt test hepa b if u r n0t included to 6 ctegories. Cn any1 knows if mdical encoder or gym instructor included to 6 ctegories? Tny and hping 4 resp0nse.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ,............. allah ur greatttttttttttt....thanks honey beauty.

no it will check only for 6 categories , net information is attached....1.Worker categories tested for Hep B at visa renewal time include barbers and hairdressers, beauty salon staff, food handling staff (presumably includes waiters and waitresses, cooks, chefs, and other kitchen staff, etc), health club staff, kindergarten supervisors, maids, nannies, nursery supervisors, and apparently something called "foot catering workers" (probably a typo for "food" in the 19 August 2010 WAM news release).

Hi Can any body inform if they are lifting life ban for those who were deported from UAE on medical ground for hepatitis b?

:up:

sweet hani wrote:

dear all a very gud news for us today my bro got is medical result from baraha hospital dat is clear Alhamdulillah ...coz we heard abt bepatitis b rule for visa.. stamping but we were nt sure abt dat ....but today Alhamdulillah we got the prov dat test in nt included anywhere in uae..sooo brothers n sisters feel free n go ahead to stamp ur new and renew visa.....it a big maricle 4 us Alhamdulillah .
wish u alll d best.

jasminamujahid wrote:

Recently I just done my medical test for employment visa at Muhaisnah Fitness Centre and the tests required are AIDS, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis (TB) and Chest x-ray. This is my first employment in UAE for new Employment Visa.:cool:

is TB test done by means of chest x ray, or blood test?

What is the Status of employment with HEPA B Carriers?I made my research and i found out that only 6 categories of jobs will conduct the hepa b screening..I am bound to dubai next year, sponsored by my aunt and try to look for job there but im quite scare of my situation. could someone went to dubai/uae who is currently a hepa b positive and make an employment? Im an IT Grad. and planning to apply for any computer/IT related jobs there.

your reply will be highly appreciated.

sweet hani wrote:

wish u alll d best.

Im here in manila. I was inspired to apply for engineering work for abu dhabi because ive read a lot of positive story here. But unfortunately i ask a medical clinic refered by my agency they still check hep b for bound to uae no matter what is ur work cathegory it so sad to know that our own people are the one depriving us to some opportunity abroad. You are luck since you are already in uae but for us here there is still no hope i guess.

@bong724
don't lost hope..im bound to dubai this january 28 ill keep u updated.

dekung wrote:

@bong724

thanx for that hope again. God bless to your journy. Please keep us updated to give hope to our fellow heppers. ;-)

Hi I'm jakie. I'm a yoga instructor/group exercise instructor. I do have a job offer in dubai but my problem is I do have a hepatitis B. Does this condition will affect my intention of working in dubai? Thanks.

hi im a welder i have a job offer in UAE.wanna ask if my jobs is related under in 6 categories..is there a chance for me to work as a welder in dubai??im hepa healthy carrier..

@bong724

hi how was your trip in dubai? have you gather any information about the hepa B screenng for residence visa?

looking forward to hear good news from u.

hi
iam new but same catagery. can any body tell me about any person who has life time ban due to hepatits b and come back to dubai after change the medical law.

muhammad javid khalid wrote:

hi
iam new but same catagery. can any body tell me about any person who has life time ban due to hepatits b and come back to dubai after change the medical law.

for a new residence visa in Dubai there is no HBV check. That is what I was told when I was being checked in December for my visa ..... Only HIV and TB.

I am HBV Negative and immunized against it as well, but I just asked out of curiosity what they were checking for

hi im honey ko,

im here for almost 5 years in dubai i renew last december 2011 i pass in the medical last december 2012 i resign to my old company and i got new work still im hoping that ill pass again to the medical. Every time im having medical im afraid. Just always pray.....

hii .. dear hanii  first of all cong for ur bro pass the medical test.
i want to know wht about Hepatitis C...???  they r going to check it on renewal of visa.???

Hi everyone!

I want to know if is there possibilities that they can lift the ban if you have doctor certificate that you are fit to work even you are hep B carrier,because I'm planning to go in dubai if they can lift the ban of hep B patient.

I need your feedback to fulfill my question in mind.

Thanks a lot.

essabel_73 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I want to know if is there possibilities that they can lift the ban if you have doctor certificate that you are fit to work even you are hep B carrier,because I'm planning to go in dubai if they can lift the ban of hep B patient.

I need your feedback to fulfill my question in mind.

Thanks a lot.

What kind of a job are you going to take?

As far as I know, you can take any job except : Medical field (doctors, nurses ...etc.), Beauty Salons, Massage Parlours, Kindergarten, Nurseries, Food handling .....

My question is If the person has a ban because of the hep B , it means that she/he cannot come back in dubai even the hep B that she/he have is not transmittable stage according to the doctor? If the doctor certificate stamp by the UAE embassy the ban will remove? Please i want to know if they consider this doctor certificate to remove the ban of the hep B carrier.

Thank you Egyptian for your reply.

essabel_73 wrote:

My question is If the person has a ban because of the hep B , it means that she/he cannot come back in dubai even the hep B that she/he have is not transmittable stage according to the doctor? If the doctor certificate stamp by the UAE embassy the ban will remove? Please i want to know if they consider this doctor certificate to remove the ban of the hep B carrier.

Thank you Egyptian for your reply.

I do not know, but a case I know personally (a friend of mine), came to Abu Dhabi in 2009, was asked to leave because of Hep B, then in 2011 when the rules changed came back to Abu Dhabi and got his visa.

hii  friends
wht about hepatites "C"  .Engineers and Road company workers can get renewal of their visa in shariah

So it means the ban of the hep B will remove after they implement the new rules. I n my case I was BAN because of the hep B positive, my employer lie my employment visa instead of RECEPTIONIST he make my visa as HAIRDRESSER under his salon name . My offer letter was RECEPTIONIST position to his another company,but when I check my visa he put me in a SALON. But I work as a RECEPTIONIST. When i have a medical, found out that I'm hep B carrier,and it was so sad and stressful to know that based on 6 category my visa is really under this category. Now I have a ban because of that, my employer told me that If I get the doctor certificate and have a stamp from UAE embassy here in Philippines, I can go back in Dubai after 6months or 1yr. But, I doubt if it is true since i have ban already.

Based on my doctor's check up and blood test,HBV DNA test,full abdomen ultrasounds etc.my doctor told me Im fit to work as long as I'm not into 6 category job. He told me that all i need is to monitor every 3months for the SGPT range, I have a low range of SGPT in hep B.The result is not transferable to other person in my case. All test is normal,don't have problem in my liver and all abdomen test, except I'm a hep B carrier.

Im thinking to apply in other country which HEP B is not an issue to their country depending on the stage of hep B case.

Hopefully in my situation will not ruin my entire life because i need to work for my family,specially now I have a lots of obligations to pay.

Hoping that I can go abroad.

thanks egyptian for sharing about your friend which feel me little bit hope to come back again in Dubai in the future,if they will change the rules specially in the case of HEP B matter.

Hoping and praying that they will open their mind set to give a chance like my situation.

thanks everyone for reading.

hello fellow concern. im plan to work in quatar or kuwait as a cad draftsman..im afraid bec.my hp-b can affect reason for my failure.any one help me give me a prove a letter from health goverment of UAE.tns more power

all of us need a letter of approved from UAE goverment, i hope evidence is much enlighten to us..tnks

hiiall
any body can tell plz.

in shariah while renewal of engineers/Road workers company employ Hepatites C is being tested  or not ...
any link or info plz share here with me.

pls. follow the link...

http://www.haad.ae/haad/tabid/1200/Default.aspx#

check item 4...
4. visa screening standards