Request for assistance in traveling to Namibia

Hi, I am planning a trip to Namibia in June, could someone help me with finding lodging and finding fun stuff to do while there?

Thanks

Hello mate...
Im glad that you are visiting my beloved country Namibia...
definitely a right choice.

Im a Namibian citizen but currently living in Britain (studying), Im part of International Youth Exchange program whereby people from around world come to Namibia for cultural exchange programs...

Namibia has amazing lodges where you can get wonderful experience.

Places such as Cheetah Concervation Fund, Waterberg mountain, Etosha national park. I have great European/american friends working at these places...and im sure they will treat you very well...
If you need any advice or so...please do not hersitate to drop me a line...via facebook: Mervin masiano Areseb.
Merv..

Hello there,
Welcome to Namibia. I moved here from the Canada not too long ago and opened a guesthouse in Windhoek.

We would love to host you when you come to Namibia in June. Please book all your accommodation and flights early because of the World Cup. There is going to be a great rush for rooms and flights.

You will find Namibia very different, very beautiful and relaxing after California. One of the things I appreciated when I got her via other African cities is the fact that the drivers here observe traffic rules; people are friendly and you can get almost anything in the stores that you would need.

One of the things you must do is the Sand dunes. They are an incredible sight. Nothing can prepare you for the sheer beauty of the dunes. They are huge and therefore one gets a very humbling feeling, at least I did. The magnificence of it all is exhilarating as well.

Windhoek is truly a city set between those hills, beautiful sunsets and beautiful people.

Let us know when you are coming and we will arrange a pick up at the airport at no charge if you choose to stay with us. Otherwise expect to pay about N$150-180 from the airport to the city center.

Well, you have a good day and let us know if we can be of assistance.

Blessings,

Rose Ssali