Expat Brit relocating from Moscow to Nairobi

Hi all

My work permit and visa has finally been approved and I am due to relocate from Moscow to Nairobi within the next few weeks.

Any advice for a British, male, single, professional guy would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

M

Hi
Im not british but I qualify for the rest. My name is Lawrence Eric and i`m an internet marketer currently working for a local furniture company in Ngong road area, Nairobi.

Have a nice day en Karibu Kenya. :)

Hi..

I work with a logistics company and would be glad to help you move your stuff over to Nairobi. This can be done by air or sea...and get you professionals to set you up in your new home.

Thank you.

hi..
welcome to nairobi, am currently working as a project co-ordinator in one of my organizations here in kenya, i can help you by showing you around anirobi city centre, i love cycling very much and hope youll have a great time.

Welcome to Kenya. You may require a place to stay when in Nairobi. We are offering our apartment for rental from 01/04/2013 for long or short term rental.Check on my profile. Or mail us. We live in Netherland I can send you our website. Viewing of the apartment can be arranged through our agent in Nairobi.

Welcome to Nairobi..

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Wow ......safe trip here. I recently emigrated here......so if you need a listening ear..... Let me know.