Room for Rent in Diplomatic Quarter

Anyone interested or know anyone who would be interested in renting a room in the DQ? It's a 3 bedroom villa with plenty of living space close to the plazas. There's a choice of two rooms, both of which are fairly big and connect to a small balcony.  The room is available from April 20th until at least the end of August (I may extend the lease after that).

I'm a middle-aged, male UK education professional with family back in the UK. I'm ideally looking for a graduate professional who speaks good English, has a good sense of humour, quiet, clean and financially reliable!

Contact me for more details.

Geoff

Hello,
I am looking for a room in DQ, as I am working in one of the Govt. office in DQ, as Software Engineer. I moved to Saudi Arabia in Jan 2013, and constantly looking for a room in DQ.

It would be great if you email the location of the villa, per month rent and your contact number.

Regards, Nouman

Hello Geoff > you should post this ad in the housing in Riyadh section.

Thank you.

Thanks Christine.  I have done that too but got no responses.  I have had one response by putting it up as a post.
G

Hey there!

Phillip- South African: Teacher at king saud iniversity.

Was wondering on how much it would be monthly? Give us a idea on price?

Thanks

Hi

My name is Khalid

I looking for house in DQ if You still interested to rent it Pleas call me 0555346346   

Thank You

It's 4000SAR per month Phillip.
Best wishes.
Geoff

Hi:

Is that around 4000/- for a room or more..

Regards

Hi saqib. That's the correct amount per month.
Geoff

Please, for accommodations, post adverts in Riyadh Housing section.

Thanks,
Harmonie

Thread closed.

Closed