English food in Zgreb

My wife and I have been living in Zagreb for 2yr after extensive searching we cannot find a shop that has English food to buy, and my wifes supply of tea bags has expired does anyone know where we can buy any and English cheese I could kill some Chedder

I reckon its difficult to find this thing in ZG. Croatians love their traditional food.

i had similar problem. I'm Pole, and we just love dairy foods. Unfortunately Croatians don't and there's no big choice of dairy food in groceries stores. It's quite expensive, too

No. Croatia is very poor in a food choices. Thing is, they don't think so

i must say that my two years in Uk was just fantastic....remembering a GOOD ENGLISH BREAKFAST.sausage.eggs.beacon.beans!!!!with black coffee....just yummy!!!

maybe to order it online? ))

Hi Try Lidl when they have an 'English' week. Great Cheddar and Baked Beans, mint sauce etc. Be quick as it always goes fast.
Mecator do some times have cheddar .
rob

oh yes my friend,.i have tried the cheddar at liddle,.and yummy!!!! beautiful taste of a great cheese.

CHEDDAR IN LIDL ON 31ST JANUARY. BE QUICK AS IT GOES FAST`!!`

@zageb423 -> Please lower your caps lock when writing! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

zageb423 wrote:

CHEDDAR IN LIDL ON 31ST JANUARY. BE QUICK AS IT GOES FAST`!!`

thanks my man,.sorry for the late reply,.ive been busy with work these day,.i had some good cheese,.yummy indeed,..are you on facebook???

I know how you feel....
I live in the UK and is sooo hard to find Croatian food(easier in London harder in Manchester) but i adjust to UK food soo,much that i don't really need any CRO food at all..
I like to use the local products whenever I am and adjust as much I can...
That is all about living abroad...