Help about ( I-134 form )

hello everyone, I'm from Algeria and have a bachelor degree in management anyways , I have been selected in the green card lottery and I'm facing a real problem because at the embassy they asked me to bring them I-134 form but I dont have someone living in US to provide me that form, so I really wish if I can find someone who would help please !  and please feel free to ask anything. thank you

What do you want to do with this form?
what is the role of this form? (required?)

they need it so they can send my green card to that person once I get in US, that's all what is about and yeah it is required

No, it's required  to welcomed u, if u come to US, and send ur citizen card from that form, and I can found u somebody he will give it to u for 5 million.

Filing an Affidavit of Support Form I-134 is generally used to sponsor a visiting foreign national to enter the United States. In addition, the sponsor has to provide evidence that the applicant will not become a public charge while temporarily visiting the United States. "Public charge" refers to an individual who could possibly become primarily dependent on or seek the U.S. government for financial resources.

The Immigration and Nationality Act does limit the admission into the United States to foreign nationals who, in the judgment of a U.S. Department of State officer, Department of Homeland Security office, or an immigration judge, are determined, based on the application for admission, to potentially becoming a public charge.

Either the sponsor or the US visa applicant must prove to have sufficient funds or adequate means of financial support while visiting the United States for a short period of time.

General requirements of evidence for sufficient income include the following:

three (3) copies of your most-recent years of tax returns filed with Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If you are unable to obtain these tax records, an explanation will be required as to why the records cannot be provided and/or why they were not filed with IRS. If you filed a joint tax return and are using only your own income to qualify as a sponsor, then you should submit copies of your W-2s for the most-recent three (3) tax years;
if there are other income sources that are available, such as from members of the household or dependents, in order to reach the minimum income requirement, you should include their federal income tax returns for the three (3) most recent years. If using other income sources it will be required that each person completes USCIS Form I-864a, which is a contract between sponsor and household member;
proof of current employment or self-employment. Include copies of most-recent pay stubs, or employment verification statement from the employer on official company letterhead, which will need to include a start date of employment, work duties performed and the current salary.
It is important to include all requested initial evidence upon filing form I-134 in order to avoid denial of your application. Therefore you must completely fill out and provide the correct the initial evidence that is required. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will contact individuals if additional information or evidence is needed prior to approval of the affidavit of support. Filing your affidavit of support form I-134 online will ensure you have completed the application process correctly.