Ecuador & the US Dollar

Mike. I started a thread called "Cuenca on a pensioners visa". Would you post the Address of the visa office there for me. Thank you for one more piece of valuable advice. 
Ecellent posts on this blog.

Bryan and Karen

Geeeez,

I am torn, torn like an old sweater!  I want to get out of the US for the same reasons as many of you, however, after reading these forums, I feel like Steve Buscemi in Armageddon when they are trying to take off to leave the rock, "oh, boy, are we going, are we staying, are we going?!!??!!?"

Bryon, I hear you...many are like that, not knowing what to do. I would not be paralyzed by fear but move in the direction where I see growth, progress, harmony and social and economical stabilization, which in my personal case was definitely NOT in the States. It may not be paradise in the rest of the world but the developments speak by itself when you compare economy growth in the last couple of years.

For sure, Loving Ecuador.  Nobody that knows me would say I am afraid of anything.  It's all a matter of where to go.  I can't wait to leave this sinking ship, and do not require much more than food and shelter.  Paradise to me, is a simpler life, void of keeping up with the Joneses and all of the consumerism that is the US.  I want food that isn't processed to be addictive, and detrimental to your health.  You know, the basic things in life.

Soylent Green is people!!!......

Heres the cool thing Bryon, and a really exciting aspect of the journey: Ya don't have to make a " perfect " choice as to where is the best place to move for you. Rent... check out the area, move around, talk to others. It should not be seen as a hassle, but like part of an exciting revelation.
You're a sharp guy, and you'll make good choices. Just relax, try to rid yourself of the US frenzy of getting everything done yesterday, and enjoy the ride.
Later Dude,
Neil
PS. Soylent Green? There goes the morticians job security. < you know what I'm sayin'!  wink >

If you like healthy food then Ecuador is a paradise. I love the food there , fresh , tasty and greaseless. Tons of fresh fruits and vegetables . It's all good!