Galleria

Hi,

We're a couple from Alicante, Spain. We have a 4 years old kid that is bilingual. We're currently living in Chicago but we'll move to Houston by June/July. We are thinking to look for a rental house in the area of Galleria or  Midtown but we don't know if they're good areas  to rise a kid.  Our concern is to find a good school and to live in a safe area. I appreciate if you can give us some advice. Is there any area where the Spanish expatriates use to live? It will be great to meet there with spanish couples with kids or from whatever nationality but we only speak Spanish and English. I hope hear from you soon. Take care

Hello. Have you used HAR.com to find a flat? It will give information about schools. Lamar and Bellaire are good. Katy ISD is also a very good school district. If you are wanting to live in or near the loop, I would recommend the Galleria, Meyerland, Bellaire, West University, Rice Village, or the Heights areas. I also have some friends that live in the Jersey Village area who really like it there, but I think they send their kids to private school. Check out HAR.com. It is very useful! Good luck.