Hello everybody

i am a new member here and i need help, i should come to live in frankfurt this year to join my boyfriend but he changed a lot... before to take a decision, someone can help me how to know if he is married or not???

If he says he's not married and you don't believe him, then you should not marry. Mistrust destroys any relationship quickly!

Salut Nadia,
je t'ai écris en privé, je ne sais pas trop pour toi tu demandes de l'aide, mais je suis bien prete à te soutenir dans ton choix -éclairé- de vivre ou non à Francfort ;)
Johannie

beppi wrote:

If he says he's not married and you don't believe him, then you should not marry. Mistrust destroys any relationship quickly!

Nadia,
just dont be afraid to take decision.
you will fine in Germany, there is a lot of "fish" there... ;)
btw your question is very interesting
good idea for opening business 'marriage detective' :D

Totally agree with beppi Bravo!

hi, From my point of view

You can't take a decision so quickly, may be he has some problems in his life, you should discuss with him straightforward ,whats the matter? after that you can think.

hi
where r u coming from? so its mean u need a detective or do have have any plan how u can check ur boyfriend? it will b difficult for any body to check ur boyfriend.If u want any job or like this then i can help u.
Regards
Malik Nasir