CHEESE!

If your sick of processed cheese or Edam I found a source of proper English, (well Manx actually) cheese in the supermarket in souk Mahari Dahra various varieties including mature cheddar, red leicester etc. Now all I need is Branston pickle

And it's just sooo damn tasty you told us twice! :lol:

The mature catherdral city cheddar is top! :)

Twango wrote:

Now all I need is Branston pickle

What for?

MoEl wrote:
Twango wrote:

What for?

Yer ploughman's, ya plonker ;):lol:

Sandman6 wrote:
MoEl wrote:
Twango wrote:

What for?

ploughman's

Sounds like an aphrodisiac.

"Branston pickle" is even worse

Ploughmans....

- Melton pork pie
- Slab of mature cheese (Red Leicester the preferred option)
- Two brace of home made pickled onions
- Chunky white bread
- Branston pickle

Hmmmmmmm :):):)

All washed down with a large glass of refreshing.....

Mudman wrote:

All washed down with a large glass of refreshing.....

...thick, rich and fatty camel milk.

can't blame me after that "pork pie" and "slab of cheese"... perfect recipe for a constipated night.

hi, dudes, i'm a newcomer, where can we find pork meals in tripoli anyway? any high-end hotels maybe? or it's a daylight dream here?

it's a dream. but nothing to stop you bringing in your own. It's been discussed here alot. Have a SEARCH for it . :)

and welcome btw.

Thanks,pal. Experts on field are helpful indeed! Look forward to learning more from you guys. Cheers.

Mudman wrote:

it's a dream. but nothing to stop you bringing in your own. It's been discussed here alot. Have a SEARCH for it . :)

Miss Piggy is occasionally available on the black market, a mate of mine recently ended up buying 1/2 a beast. Poorly butchered, but beggars can't be choosers...

Like Mr Mud says, bring in your own supply - I've never heard of anyone having their bacon confiscated when coming through the airport.