How to unsubscribe from mobily job alerts

A few days ago I got message from mobily that I can subscribe to receive new job alerts. I don't know what was I thinking (pretty stupid I know) and subscribed to service. Now I am getting crap alerts from mobily and I want to unsubscribe.
All SMS are in Arabic which I don't understand. How do I unsubscribe? I am getting messages from 605033TOTHF

Call Mobily the number is on their web site! Select the English option and they will stop the service.

Communication companies here spam their own customers and that also on the customers' expenses :P

Yeah lesson learned the hard way :P

An Advice to all;

If you subscribed to this messages services with one of the mobile companies then you can unsubscribe by calling their call-Center and/or visiting their offices. They will try to tell you that they can't do it or it's done while it's not, but keep pushing and giving them hard time and they will eventually unsubscribe you.

The real problem is if you subscribed with one of those 80 0r 82 or 6 or 9 numbers. Then game over, somebody is enjoyinga nice holidays somewhere using your money. They will drain your balance to the last Riyal. Changing your number could be your only solution.