Jobs in Tourism

Hi my name is Natalie, and I am conserving moving to Tunisia, I am from England and I am 20, I have study travel and tourism for 3 years. I was wondering if you could help me on finding any tourism jobs within sousse or port el kantaoui? And how I would go about applying for these jobs?

Hello Nathalie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Tunisia section. It might help.

Good luck,
Aurélie

Hi Natalie,

Could you please send me your CV to ***? many thanks in advance.

Ouissem

hi how are u ? welcome too tunisia

Hi, I am Maya from Bulgaria. I would like to move to Tunis, but I need a job. I was a English teacher about 10 years and I worked like office assistant around 10 months. Can you help to fine a job and to move to Tunis.

Hello, beautifffaul il sabre from medina sousse
When u comming sousse im there okiiiiiiii....???!!!!

ok Zaharieva  just send me ur email or skype  and i will try to find u job in tunis ?

Thank you for the proposal, but the situation in Tunis is not good now. I will wait.
Have a nice day!

Not soon.
Have a nice day!

I would advise you to organize an employment contract form the UK. As you know there are Travel operators from the UK active in Tunisia. I think the one who employs the most is Thomas Cook, they do have an online portal for native speakers willing to work abroad.

I would advice you to organize that from the UK, then you can ensure a decent salary and secondary benefits ....

Good luck,
Makrem

hi there iff you need someone to chat about jobs in tunisia im willing to help my name is simon [email protected] do you have watsapp

hello simon,
can i forward my CV? ANY HELP WIL BE APPRECICIATED. THANKS

Hello Natali

Currently we are recruiting.

Check our websites:

tsingtao.lk

loontao.com

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL ON THE LOOKOUT.

REGARDS,
JANAKA.

hello ,

check those web sites :

Tayara.com
Keejob.com
Tanitjobs.com

there are many offers for job seekers !
:)

Thank you. Much appreciate.

u  are welcome :)
for more informations , i m here u can contact me :)

Closed