Looking for a job in Kaunas, Lithuania

I'm a foreigner just moved to live in Kaunas, Lithuania. I still haven't acquired the Lithuanian language, as it requires more time. My specialty: economist - international economic relations.

I'm good as well in web design, have skills of generating innovative ideas (I like the marketing), leadership. I have a 4 year experience of doing business in web design. I have some interesting business ideas, that will bring money.

My language skills: romanian, russian (very good), english and french (good).

If somebody looks to employ a person with such skills, I'd be glad to receive your proposals.
If you have contacts of people that could be interested to read this post, please, send them the link.

Are you still in Kaunas?  Did you find employment?

i'm a graduated student..wanna do a job for my further studied bcoz m a foreign student.

Hi Pharon,

Maybe you could help me with your web design & Romanian skilss. I have a website for Romanians that need some help.

Please get in touch...

I am James Ademola I need a job in lithuania.Any kind of odd job I would take the offer.

Hello. I am writing to you from Azerbaijan. I am 34 years old. I am a truck driver. I have 6 years of work experience as a truck driver (10 ton truck). I want to live and work in Lithuania if I have a job offer

This is an old post, we can find you employment as the site isn't a recruitment agency. You will have to find your own work.

@demojames95 and sistemeliyev.

This forum is not set up as a job agency.

Jobs in Lithuania are given to locals as there is no hassle or cost involved regarding visas and permits.

You could check out information in the Lithuania Guide located under Discover at the top right hand corner of this page.

You have both posted on an old (2013)  inactive thread.

mmary:

Highly skilled and competent welder with a passion for fabrication, bringing three years of

vocational study and skills acquisition in welding and fabrication

Proficient in various welding techniques, including MIG, TIG, and

arc welding, with a keen eye for detail and precision. Experienced in interpreting blueprints,

creating custom metal structures, and ensuring adherence to safety protocols. Adept at

operating a wide range of welding equipment and tools, optimizing efficiency and productivity.

Proven ability to collaborate effectively in team environments, while also demonstrating the

capability to work independently. Committed to delivering exceptional craftsmanship and

exceeding client expectations. Ready to contribute expertise to a welding and fabrication role.

Looking to work in Lithuania.

@lovely igho Hello can you please refer to the Jobs in Lithuania by creating your CV ?

The forum is not suitable for job hunts.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed