How much time taken for iqama approval in labour ofice??

?

Iqama is usually issued in 3 weeks time at the max !!! And you need the Sponsor and your passport to get it issued. Can't understand your query clearly, can u rephrase it ???

Expert TLL - Wud be really helpful on this, wait for him to revert !!!

Good Luck

Deadline_redline wrote:

He has student iqama. Now he got job and have all documents for professional iqama. But dont y he still cant get his new iqama. Admin keeps saying we r w8ng 4 approval of ur iqama. For iqama process.

Wait for the Legend - TLL !!! He wud be there anytime.... :)

:P @Saimans...Think of devil & ...:rolleyes:

@Deadline_redline,
Yes, Saimans is right. 3-4 weeks must be the max time. But don't worry. Sometimes, it may take longer than that. The main problem with KSA, most of things/matters are not hard and fast.

For a quick check, ask your husband to get Iqama number of some other employee who is currently in sponsorship of this company. Then enter it here on this website and see what color the company falls in:

http://mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nons … quiry.aspx

I hope the company would be in Green or Blue zone and not in oranage or red. Do let us know the result.

DUDE you Rock :thanks:
I just entered my passport number and it's all green :D
I finalize the Saudi council of Engineer registration today and I got this message when I log in Your request is at the council now To verify the certification conformity with information     

What about this coffee ? on me I insist  ;)

Abu_Adel wrote:

What about this coffee ? on me I insist  ;)

Monday evening, I have been somewhere close to your hotel for 5 hours :)

What about the weekend? Do you have something planned?

In order to get the Medical tests results it takes about 3 days.
If the sponser has no issues with th labour office, then  it takes ONE/TWO days in the labour office and then HALF a day in the Passport Office. I used to work in personnel department in a company in a Riyadh and I know that for sure. and I just (1 minute ago) contacted The Personnel Department in the company where i work and the conmfirmed what I just said. 

It takes time for some sponsers up to MONTHS becasue they probably have issues with the labour office i.e Saudization ratio is not applied. With my new sponser I've got my Iqama in 2 weeks and that was two years ago and that delay was because I work in a big company which usually pile Iqama applications for a weeks or so before they send them all at once to the labour office.

Deadline_redline wrote:

Mai bht zada pareshan hochuki ho is situation se. Personal department koi help nhe karna chahta. Bas ye bol rahe hain k ap ki file labour ofice mai hai. Approval ka w8 karahe hain. Agar koi mere husband ko guide kar sakta hai to plz apna contact no bata de. Wo ap se contact karle gay.

Sorry, but is your post directed only to Urdo speaking people? Then, Why did you post it in ENGLISH in an ENGLISH forum in the first place? How can we help you now?

Aminstar2 wrote:

In order to get the Medical tests results it takes about 3 days.
If the sponser has no issues with th labour office, then  it takes ONE/TWO days in the labour office and then HALF a day in the Passport Office. I used to work in personnel department in a company in a Riyadh and I know that for sure. and I just (1 minute ago) contacted The Personnel Department in the company where i work and the conmfirmed what I just said. 

It takes time for some sponsers up to MONTHS becasue they probably have issues with the labour office i.e Saudization ratio is not applied. With my new sponser I've got my Iqama in 2 weeks and that was two years ago and that delay was because I work in a big company which usually pile Iqama applications for a weeks or so before they send them all at once to the labour office.

Firstly, Thank you Aminstar2 for this information. It is very usefull as I did not know it was just a matter of few days to get the Iqama (given the Company is clear the Labor office). Do you know if its takes the same number of days for the Transfer of sponsorship?

Secondly,Deadline_redline you need to be patient as you have no idea how efficient the system in this country is. And you can do nothing to speed up the process (sometimes:P). Just hope the company where your husband works is clear on the Labor office.

agent47 wrote:

Do you know if its takes the same number of days for the Transfer of sponsorship?

I just checked with the personnel department in my company and they told me that it takes between TWO to THREE weeks to trnsfer sponsorship, but as I said it usually takes longer than that as some companies have issues at labour office, i.e. unpaid taxes, un-insured employees, etc.... Companies need to have a clear record at the labour office in order to get their tranactions done there.

ok send me email on [email protected] as i am also with same issue and on student iqama and got job in saudi binladen group mgr transfer nhi ho rha becoz i am in yellow category and naya iqama nhi bun rha4 people in yelow. ask ur hubi to contact m and il let him kno which color his company is.. u dun need to wory yahan dey lie alot say ur huby to contact m il tel him how to check his iqama status. aur kis categree mein hai agr red ya yellow hai tou nhi banay ga iqama aur company jhoot keh rhi hai den and he beter change job. tell him to contact me jald az jald and m live in jeddah and w8n for my iqama for 3 months !!!

DrHassanMalik wrote:

ok send me email on [email protected] as i am also with same issue and on student iqama and got job in saudi binladen group mgr transfer nhi ho rha becoz i am in yellow category and naya iqama nhi bun rha4 people in yelow. ask ur hubi to contact m and il let him kno which color his company is.. u dun need to wory yahan dey lie alot say ur huby to contact m il tel him how to check his iqama status. aur kis categree mein hai agr red ya yellow hai tou nhi banay ga iqama aur company jhoot keh rhi hai den and he beter change job. tell him to contact me jald az jald and m live in jeddah and w8n for my iqama for 3 months !!!

Anglo forum only @DrHassanMalik. Please use no other language other than English.

sure mate. it was jus a flow in thingy ;)

btw i put my psport number in da same link and dey say no record available ! !@#$%^&*&^%$# CONFUSED !! I kno dis site gives corect up 2 date info for dose who already have iqama and on sum company kafala but wat about students who hav aplied for tanazul(transfer) !?!! do dey also get sum info here on putin dere pasport numbers? as dere iqama is still pendin.. any link for such poor guys who hav spent almost dere last 26 years here (as for m) and still in ambiguity duh !

saimans wrote:

Iqama is usually issued in 3 weeks time at the max !!!

Actually, I know people who have had to wait months for the iqama.  In fact, I believe katelol on this forum was waiting for several months.

if dere is sum ranking system il probably at top ! 3 months 6 days today ;-D

DrHassanMalik wrote:

any link for such poor guys who hav spent almost dere last 26 years here (as for m) and still in ambiguity duh !

No! They Isu url blocked it for you:D

DrHassanMalik wrote:

any link for such poor guys who hav spent almost dere last 26 years here (as for m) and still in ambiguity duh !

I can't see this post. Deleted? :|

;)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

@Deadline_redline,
Yes, Saimans is right. 3-4 weeks must be the max time. But don't worry. Sometimes, it may take longer than that. The main problem with KSA, most of things/matters are not hard and fast.

For a quick check, ask your husband to get Iqama number of some other employee who is currently in sponsorship of this company. Then enter it here on this website and see what color the company falls in:

I hope the company would be in Green or Blue zone and not in oranage or red. Do let us know the result.

My employers says that "your file is in the labor office, they will allot you a work number. we are waiting for that number to get a final approval to further proceed to passport office (jawazat)."
does it a right procedure?
i need to know its actual duration for complete procedure?
it has been 1 month that my case is in their hands..
thank you

imad_mohd wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

@Deadline_redline,

My employers says that "your file is in the labor office, they will allot you a work number. we are waiting for that number to get a final approval to further proceed to passport office (jawazat)."
does it a right procedure?
i need to know its actual duration for complete procedure?
it has been 1 month that my case is in their hands..
thank you

There is an issue of 2400/SR Labour Fee and many Sponsor are not  renewing iqama to save money.

i think it is not applicable to green catagory hospital

what about the labour office timings in ksa?
at what time they issue iqama ? evening or morning
how we can know that our iqama is ready?

Asak..
I am shujaat i have cum 2 saudi in nov2012 and still now my sponsor has not provided my iqama to me..... i am getting really very frustrated..... bcoz i hav cum on azad visa so without iqama no1 will giw me job....... n i dont even know wen does iqama renewal period starts from after my iqama comes or from wen i eneterd into saudi arabia??? plz help me out..... what shall i do..... and every tym my agent is making fool of me saying dat it will cum dis week or dat week i am really very disheart.....i have giwen money also 2500 riyals for making iqama n 2400 for dat new labour rule....my sponsor company is in red status....plz plz suggest and answer my questions..

If your sponsors company is in red than they will not able to renew iqama, but in your case i dont have idea that passport office will issue new iqama or not,, i hope some expert will advise you here

Hi guys,do you have any idea how long it will take to
transfer sponsor,im working in a private clinic here in
Riyadh and i want to transfer to a private hospita
which my current sponsor agreed but its been a month
already and still my papers are not done yet,he told me
that immigration and jawazat THING is still processing,just
a question do i need that to transfer sponsor?helpp please thank you.

SimplyD: wrote:

Hi guys,do you have any idea how long it will take to
transfer sponsor,im working in a private clinic here in
Riyadh and i want to transfer to a private hospita
which my current sponsor agreed but its been a month
already and still my papers are not done yet,he told me
that immigration and jawazat THING is still processing,just
a question do i need that to transfer sponsor?helpp please thank you.

what i heard latest (from the employee of Labor court) that sponsor change/transfer now can be done through Eservice means your new sponsor will ask for your release in their company or est. and your old sponsor have to approve it through his login.

i hope experts will answer you better on this forum.

regards

Mera .mohd anwar hai
Or mein india se hu
Or mein 6 moth after saudi biladdin grup (metal art ) mein aya tha or abhi tak mera hqama nhi aya plz......approval may hqama

mohd.anwar wrote:

Mera .mohd anwar hai
Or mein india se hu
Or mein 6 moth after saudi biladdin grup (metal art ) mein aya tha or abhi tak mera hqama nhi aya plz......approval may hqama

Welcome to the forum.

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that all can understand your post.
Thank you.

Can any one please tell me that I'm new comer in KSA at JEDDAH and coming on Company VISA, have already done my Medical Test along with Result appeared on Efada Service + confirmation rcvd. How to check my IQAMA is in Process or ISSUED ?? My Passport No's AB6***. Please help me in this regard would be much appreciated Brother...