Got an offer to work in Adama university

hi..
I from India..
I got an offer to work in Adama university.
it is strange to me  that i have to look for rented houseto stay.university does not have houses  ,

ofcourse i am alone not with family.

1. the location is Nazret wher university is located.
2. not known whther any local market or any shops for buying house hold article like iron box, cot, blanket, or vegitables
3. whther rented house is with furniture or not.
4. i don;t know how many days it will take to settle down.
how much expenditure will come per month.
5. it seems I have to pay for everything including water, electrcity, transport 
i am grateful if some one advice me what to under my condition

Hello mkumarasamy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Ethiopia forum for more interaction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi..mr kumarasamy...

Its nice to hear that u got a chance to work in adama university..it is a nice place and climate. I am working with a spinning mill there and you can contact Mr sathya..who is already working [email protected] and his mobile number is +251924091605...my emai l id is [email protected] and mobile number is +251933851661...

Best wishes,

DINAKARAN S.

Hi,

You will have no problems finding a rent house in Nazareth. I was born and raised there and trust me the city is vibrant with all the amenities available.just call me when you arrive in Addis Ababa and i can give you some advice and of course support with finding a house etc.

Yoseph

Dear,
Finding a house in Nazreth is easier than Addis Abeba. But I am surprised that The HR of the University can not arrange a temporarily hotel orvguest house For a Smooth transition. I advie to write your departement to arrange you Some kind of transitional accomodation at affordable price. Since You do not have any experience in the country.
Here again a good business opportunity. There must be a relocation business agency which Should work with  New coming expats.I can imagine how your situation can be frustrating.

@kotebe2017 > this thread is inactive since 2013. Please participate in recent topics :) Thank you.