Wish to meet new people

Hi. I'm Alyce & i am now back in jakarta after living in the USA for 23 years. I'm looking for friends. I miss being able to speak english. We can chat via gmail or yahoo. audi6irl[at]yahoo.com or audi6irl[at]gmail.com. Or u can call & we could introduce ourselves in person.Btw, where r the cohangout places located? Thank you so much

@ audi6irl due to security reason please avoid posting your phone number.

Oh ok. Thanks for the advice. Its too late to erase it now or is that possible?

audi6irl wrote:

Oh ok. Thanks for the advice. Its too late to erase it now or is that possible?

You dont need to erase your post since you didnt mention your phone number.

Btw, welcome back to Indonesia! Comment on other people's posts and initiate gatherings. Or you can start your own thread :-)
Enjoy your stay and I hope you'll find new friends soon.

Thanks

audi6irl wrote:

Thanks

Most welcome :)

Yes, I would like it.

Hope you have a great time in Jakarta. Generally people are friendly. Make new fiends.

Hope you're coping okay :). Having lived abroad for song long, it must be quite a challenge to readapt. Reverse culture-shock, if there's such a term :).

It so is hard to adapt...:-) mainly practice to speak indonesian again. Haha. Thanks for all the wonderful comments !

Hi all, am new in JKT. Looking for friends to spend time together after works especially the week ends.

PK23B wrote:

Hi all, am new in JKT. Looking for friends to spend time together after works especially the week ends.

Welcome to the Big Durian. Hop you'll meet new ftiends soon :-)

Hi Alice. Where did you live in the United States? We should grab a cup of coffee sometime!

Cali...orange county. Sure we grab a coffee sometime. I look forward to it. When? Where? I wish i can leave u my email or ph no. But its not allowed here.....

Hi Alyce, you cud send those information through private message, in that way no one cud access it.

Alyce

Just click on the persons picture and then find the send message button, like I did with you and then send them a message.

:) and problem solved

Hello mam,
Am Dr.jeyaraj from jakarta.Currently am working as a lecturer in kemayoran. I would like to friendship with you.will you accept me?
Thanks,
Dr.Jeyaraj.

Halo Ms Alice,
welcome to Jakarta :)
about hang out here, so many places, mall everywhere :D
my gmail: [email protected], nice to meet you :D

Hello :D Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too!

Hi, How r u?
I Would like to same friendship with you.

Yhanks for the tip Luke :-)

Hi Jeyaraj! Nice to meet u too. :-)

Hi Alyce,
Are you native Indonesian?
I'm indonesian, but have been living in holland since I was a kid..got married to an indonesian man and move back to Indonesia about a year ago..so been trying to adapt to "the indonesian way" again..need help..hahahaha..
If you wanna chat, just send me a msg..would love to make new friends :)

Hello Im anisha. i live in jakarta. Nice to meet you. :)

Vielluvia, I know exactly how you feel.

Hello,
Thanks for your reply mam. When u r free can chat with me. I am pleasure.
Thank you,
Dr.S.S.Jeyaraj

Hi,Am dr.Jeyaraj and am living in kemayoran, jakarta.

oldfashionedjames,
well I"m glad I am not alone hehehe..
nice to meet you btw :)

Hello audi6irl..
Welcome to Indonesia,there's a alot friendly people in Jakarta will help you practice Indonesian language.
Enjoy Jakarta and keep friendly
:-)

Selamat datang di jakarta audi :)

salam kenal dan salam persahabatan :)

Hi Cyio > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

hiks hikss,,,:(
sory cristine :) i will try to write in english.

ty for remind me