For German speakers :)

Hallo there :)

I am a university student currently living in Riyadh and have been for several months to Germany und Austria as part of my education where i learned some German. I find German a very beautiful and easy language. Currently I really miss talking German with natives. It would be great to get to know some new  friends here to talk and learn from each others.

If you speak German reply or message me and I am sure it will be a great experience :)

good luck with that! :D

mohsib wrote:

If you speak German reply or massage me and I am sure it will be a great experience :)

:|

Thanks Bruckner, so you are from Romania? well I did not know there are Romanian in Riyadh as you are the first I know of which is really great. Welcome to Riyadh. When I was in Europe I met many great Romanian friends and they taught me how to speak some Romanian but I forgot everything now :S It is nice to meet you and maybe we can stay in contact :)

mohsib wrote:

Thanks Bruckner, so you are from Romania? well I did not know there are Romanian in Riyadh as you are the first I know of which is really great. Welcome to Riyadh. When I was in Europe I met many great Romanian friends and they taught me how to speak some Romanian but I forgot everything now :S It is nice to meet you and maybe we can stay in contact :)

I didn't know there were Romanians here either, until I arrived. :) Hey, whenever you need a massage, call me. :cool::cheers:

do i smell coffee?