Registration in Saudi Council of Engineers

How to register in Saudi council of Engineers ?

Register online through crm.saudieng.org filling in your information and uploading scanned documents.

sir,

aoa,

Plz guide me if i send my application on your mentioned given mail as "crm.saudieng.org", is it enough,

thanks and obliged,

Hafeez

These has been discussed in the below thread:
click here
Good luck!

Where it the adress of saudi council of engineers?

I want to be a member for SCE

Good day! I just want to ask, how to register in SCE or what are they precedures. thank you....

Good day! I just want to ask, how to register in SCE or what are they precedures. thank you....

I need to register with SCE to renew my Iqama, I have my BE degree certificate with me now, but do not have my mark sheets here. Degree is enough or I must have mark sheet also to complete the registration.

This is the address to register with SCE

http://crm.saudieng.org/ncrm/Login.aspx

through the above site

or

http://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Registr … Login.aspx

Regards

Dear Sir / Madame,

It would be an honor for me to be acquainted with your organization.

Sincerely hope that my application meets with your Approval.

Regards,

Paul Grobbelaar

Regards,,,
wILL YOU GUIDE ME TO FILL CORRECTLY THE SCE APPLICATION CORRECTLY ...

I am M.S.Veettil working in reputed co. here in saudi arabia
since 1991 as a civil site Engr/qa-qc Engr as my qualification is
Dipoma in civil Engg. my profession in iqama also "mohandis civil"
but saudi council of Engineer is refused to register me as a member and they will not accept Diploma. So Iam facing problem for
sending sms from SCE. Please suggest me any concerned Dept/anybody.
   My Employer is fully satisfied.

In behalf of Saudi Council of Engineer i would like thanks for one the as a new member in your council again.thank you very much

Dear Collegues,
I intend to register SCE on line, since day before yesterday I am trying to register but couldn't succeeded, always star (*) comes at username and with reply id or details are not validated.  Since then I am changing my username & password but still could not registered. Kindly assist me.

Is there any problem with trial version, or they are changing their software, or there may be a problem with border number (hand written).

My iqama is being expired on 6.6.1434 (April 17, 2013), I have also confirmed Iqama status on line, it is in green category i.e. safe.

Waiting for an early feedback.

Best regards.
M. Azim Baig

Happy to join

Hello walidalmasri -> How can we help you? An introducion maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I want to be registered in saudi council of engineers

hi,

I tried to register in saudi council but when I create user id , I'm getting error showing that "Id or details are not validated" please somebody help to get rid of this message.

i m also getting the same message id or detailed are nor validated.they send me a message couple of weeks before to sill up the online application.but i could not.now i am trying to register and getting the messsage "id or detailed are nor validated" any idea to resolve the issue

The same happened to me...try using your initials 3 times as a username....keep trying variations until it accepts it...password...try to use a word, symbol @ and a number..like a saudi@5 for example.

hope this helps

how is one supposed to register on SCE if every possible username/password used gives a "ID or details not validated!!" Also do they not accept diplomas at all regardless of a member being an associate member of Civil Engineers in London?

You have to keep trying variations...make sure you put a number and a symbol in the password....its a test of will..dont let it break you!!

I phoned the bloke up and he said "if you tried a 1000 times then try 1000 times more"...good luck.

i want mumber SCE

dear sir,
i have deposited sr 200/= for application processing fee about 3weeks ago. still waiting for next step.can u , please inform me?

jizzakallah
engr.riaz ahmed
[email protected]

i want be come member of  SCOE

i want t know how to register saudi councel of engineer

i NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REGISTER IN SAUDI COUNSIL OF ENGINEERS, CAN YOU GUIDE ME WITH THAT???

thanks for the registeration

How register saidi concil of engineers. Please reply for this

how to Register in SAUDI COUNCIL ENGINEER.

request to renew my eqama as civil engineer I want to registered in Saudi council of engineer

Closed