EXPAT BLOG MEET UP APRIL 6TH FLIC EN FLAC

Hello,

we are organizing the next Expat.com meet up in Flic en Flac on April 6th, starting 13h, until late. We'll be on the beach, in front of the police station

Bring'n'share, as usual !

Do not hesitate to invite your friends, everyone is welcome to participate

Hope you will be there !

Take care,

Julien

Perfect,

I guess, I'll be in like last time and bringing the children over.
Not sure about the times but am going to pop in.

Cheers, JoKi

Dear Julien
Thks a lot for the invitation
Will be out of the territory at that time for business purposes
Hope we can meet later
Have a great day
William

I would have love to be in Flic en flacq ..however will be in Venice...

Hello Julien
Thanks a lot for the invitation
As i am quite new on the Expat.com, can you give me a brief of where exactly will be the bring and share  and also who does it works?
Thanks
Christophe

Yes of course you can bring your children :)

HI Julien

We are coming too for the first time, with our two children

Bring'n'share: cakes and drinks ?
bye pat and laurent

I will try to make it as it sounds really exciting.

I finish work by 4pm on Saturdays.

Would appreciate a description of exact location at Flic en Flac

Thanks!

Dear julien,
could you please give us more details about the meeting for example what time n about the location in flic en flacq, i will come with my wife
thnks riaz from pointe o cannoniers
mob-7603030/7584916

Hello,

we can bring whatever you want, if someone has a barbecue, it would be fantastic to bring it (I can't bring mine from the north)

We'll be on the beach, in front of the police station

Thanks Julien, also which specific Location,

Gr8!

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

HI COULD YOU PLEASE TEL ME WHAT THE EXACT TIME OF MEETING IN FLIC EN FLAC AS WE -PLAN TO COME THERE- THANKS TOO MUCH - RIAZAN

riazan > please read my 1rst message

Julien - are  you planning another gathering in Jan 2014 (I know thisis next year) - am in mauritius all jan ..and could bump in if possible...

Thank you,

i hope i could come into the meeting

Hi julien,

If you need a BBQ i can arrange for one but please confirm approx how many people will come so that i can arrange for large or medium size BBQ... its going to be my first time too in an expat meeting, hmmm even if we are not expat we can join, right? :P

Regards

Kushal

Hi Julien

Thank you for the invitation, and sounds great, but my husband have to work all day, we'll be there nearly 7:00pm. When finished the meeting before. Thanks

Have a good weekend

Thanks Julien for the invitation, I will try to do my best to come and enjoy the party.
see you.

Well, thank you very much, I hope if I can attent, will see.
Thank you

We will miss it yet again as off out all day on a cat cruise with family and friends - hope you all have a great time :)

hmmm that sound really interesting julien. Am coming that for sure. Anyone from central flacq wana join me up to flic en flac. Am using my own car.

thanks for the invite

we will try our best to be there.

AM A NIGERIAN, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO COME TO MAURITIUS MAYBE THIS THE THE RIGHT TIME FOR ME TO VISIT MAURITIUS.CAN YOU SEND ME AN INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FLIC EN FLAC

Thank you for the invitation, Julien

Dear Julien,

Good day!
May I know where to meet?
Meet on the 6 or 13 April?
What time?
What to bring?
Kindly advice....
Thanks

Regards,
Vivian

hi as it my first got some question to ask julien. Will be there any sign post or something written somewhere which i will know it expat meeting organisation here.  and about the food i should buy etc or how it work. And is there any fees to pay etc. Hope don't mind it my first time there

yeah expat meet up see you there everybody gonna be a great party like the last time!!! cheers!!:D
gonna be there after work at 6pm,see you there everyone.

Onyx

Id be at Le Morne with colleagues... will join you guys afterwards!!

Great , I am in.
Will get beer cans, muffins , cakes
Cheers

Thanks for invite

Hopefully I can make it - sounds like a good opportunity to meet some great people!

unfortunately my family is only back on 12th April, so will come down on my own or with a few colleagues,

see you there, Gary

Great!!! I will be there!!!....was a lot of fun last year.

Francoise

hello!!! Merci beaucoup, will try to come!!!

Hi..thanks a lot..will try my best to be there with my wife..!! :)

Its too soon to tell, but i think me and my crew will come... if we are not at work :)

Guys,

For the ones who are attending expat meetup for the fist time. It will not be too difficult to find the location. Julian has already given the location in Flic and Flac beach. You will see a sign\logo of Expat.com and definatley it is not too difficult to recognize Julian.

See you all

Cheers!!!!
Terence

@Julien and all it just occured to me, this could also be the best shot for school project, i am to cover an event and report it in a "News Manner", if it is not to much to ask, can i could record the meeting and also possibly get some "fake interviews", its for MiddleSex assignment New Media. :D can i ?

Hello members, am so happy to receive this august invitation. i know this would be a gr8 opportunity for me to mix with great people of this forum and also search for s soul mate. If you are interested, inbox me before the date. lol...All things been equal,  meet you there...

I will try to attend this meeting for the first time.

Thanks for invitation.

Patrick

Hi julien
This meet sounds very good hope to meet you soon :-)