English speaking ONLINE pharmacy...

Does anyone know if online Kiev pharmacies can speak or respond to e-mails in English? If so, which one? Thanks in advance.

I do not know about such pharmacies. But try calling Eurolab. It's a clinic so maybe it has a drug department.

GreyKyiv wrote:

I do not know about such pharmacies. But try calling Eurolab. It's a clinic so maybe it has a drug department.

I found the following online and I also found some statements that these places speak English, but I wondered if anyone really had tested them?

Piluli

e-apteka

Farmatsiya

Vitalux

It's probably possible to order online using Google Translate and have the medicines delivered and pay cash in UAH on delivery.

If anyone knows?....

I know e-apteka but I cannot download its website now due to unknown reasons. I do not know the other two but this does not mean they are bad. Farmatsiya has a call center number 407 90 90.
Nasha Apteka (aka Piluli) has also an option of ordering online.

MY US  friend was in the same predicament. I'm surprised there's any pharmacies that can take requests or even address English speaking requests... but good luck!

L1sa wrote:

MY US  friend was in the same predicament. I'm surprised there's any pharmacies that can take requests or even address English speaking requests... but good luck!

It's solved and it's easier than I thought.

What you do is look up the name of the medicine on various web sites (including using the online pharmacies and Google Translate) to get the Cyrillic version in Ukrainian or Russian and copy it carefully down next to the Latin/English name. Then you go in any pharmacy and point at the paper. If it's a common medication, then they will almost certainly know what it is in both Cyrillic and Latin. Then you can buy it there and then over the counter without any advice. The price of the medicine is printed on a label on the box. There's a law which says distance selling of medicines is illegal so you have to go yourself to the pharmacy to collect the items in person.

If you need profesіional English speaking stomatologist you can contact with Yarema Milosh.

hiddenplace wrote:

If you need profesіional English speaking stomatologist you can contact with Yarema Milosh.

Thanks God. I found this chat. Hiddenplace, thank you for advice. I came to Ukraine and at the same time had an issue with implants. I've visited Yarema Miklosh. He is doing all treatment carefully and on the high level.
Thank you one more time.
With best regards,
Katrina.