What other expats sites do you read?

I was just wondering how many other expat sites - and which ones they were - do you read or participate on/in?

As many of you know I am on, or I read, over 10 sites for expats concerning travel. 

My most urgent reason for asking was that on one of my other sites they are more vocal about the crime happening in Panama and there was a pretty violent murder in Volcan this past Thursday and two pretty bad robbery attempts in the Boquete area since the first of the month (one successful and the other not). 

Do those on here want to know such information or do you get enough information from multiple sources?

Thanks for the feedback.

Just finding our legs on these sites, so don't even know about all the sites yet. Most definitely want to know "the good, the bad, and the ugly". Thanks!

I read a couple other blogs about Panama.  Chiriqui Chatter and The Stat At Home Gringo.  It's always good to hear info on different sites, even it is about the same incident.

Auntie Flo - can you share those sites? Thanks!

Hi Aunti Flo,  FYI - I follow Chiriqui Chatter and Panama Beach Expat Community.  You are right about the crime increase but it is interesting to note there are attempts to do  something about it such as Neighborhood watch and education meetings with the police in attendance. The body of one expat was found in a suitcase after been missing for several months and as hideous as that sounds,  we have several bodies a week being found in our city up here where I live.  Disgusting and we don't get used to it and mostly pertains to the drug scene.  I would have to think it involved something pretty nasty to end up in a suitcase in Panama. The robbery issues, it has been pointed out are well organized for the most part and by people from outside the area in which the crimes have been committed. There is one advocate who tracks the various locations of crime and may find a pattern which will be useful in apprehending some culprits. To answer  your last question.  I feel it is good to know what goes on and how to avoid situations. This does not take away from the Good People of Panama or the great country they live in.
Be wise and be well.

Cheers.