When open visa for bangladesh....?

any body give me right information about visa. u.a.e when will be reopen bangladeshi visa...please?

No one knows...until gov of bd not approch in ryt way to uae gov

nobody knows....

e are not issuing any new visas to Bangladeshis but we are renewing for those who already have residence visas.
Related Links
New 24-hour visa hotline
US Consulate streamlines visa process
“Other than that, no one will be issued any new visa of any kind,” said Maj Gen Al Menhali.
He said the step was taken recently but did not specify when the restrictions would be lifted.
He also explained the UAE is concerned over the validity of the passports.
Gulf News learnt that there are thousands of cases of Bangladeshi people caught trying to enter the country with forged passports.
Weeks before the visa suspension, hundreds of Bangladeshis were arrested for entering the country with illegal documents.
Many were found carrying forged passsports and forged visas.

@Kavai

I work for a company in Saif Zone and as per Saif Zone Administration department they will again start issuing visa for Bangladesh people in January, 2013.

thanks for reply....sure January 2013 reopen visa (Shafqat vai)?

when open U A E  visa for Bangladesh

@rajobshake -> Can you please introduce yourself and be more explicit? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

when open visa for bangladeshi....?

When Opening Visa for Bangladesh for UAE and Pls. call me 050-4381224

ARE YOU SURE THE VISA OF BANGLADESH WILL OPEN ON JANUARY BUT WHICH YEAR 2013,2014 OR 2015

Hello Dear last Thursday bangladesh foreign minister announce that uae visa open chanel I and NTV Television and 03-03-2013 ETV  ALSO

So Please tell me Details about uae visa for Bangladesh national.

Regards Harun

I think people misunderstood. So far I heard, that wasn't regarding to UAE visa for Bangladeshis.

Anyway, is there anybody who knows any update regarding this issue?

I heard from my friends that it's gonna open this March, but don't know how much reliable the news is.

I heard some travel agents started issuing ticket for work visa and said few people already have flown from Bangladesh to UAE since February 2013.

Hello Dear last Thursday bangladesh foreign minister announce that uae visa open chanel I and NTV Television and 03-03-2013 ETV  ALSO

So Please tell me Details about uae visa for Bangladesh national.

Regards Harun

could you please double check with them and let us know :

@@@ Dark Light

Did you hear that from any reliable source?

I got a job offer in Abu Dhabi but cant join them just because of this visa problem.  Few days back my brother living in UAE told me
the ban is not over yet. And I heard from some people that it's gonna open this March. Don't know how reliable the news is.

Let me know if you have any reliable update. Thnx

WHEN WILL BE REOPEN THE VISA FOR BANGLADESH

Dear All,

I got a e-mail from a hotel in Abu Dhabi last week (28-02-13). They like to take my interview by Telephone. Telephone Interview supposed to held on 07-Mar-13. But, they didn't call me. When I called to that hotel, HR people told me that they are facing some technical problems. After that , I got a mail from HR Manager stated that -

" We regret to inform you that we cannot proceed your application due to your nationality and visa restrictions "

Hello saidurrahaman -> Please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

@ > Ovee:

I will post some update on Sunday! I am trying to get more informaton from BMET and also from Local UAE Embassy as well as Immigration office of UAE, Dubai.

Thanks!

Dear ovee we hope something will come for us good news

Thanks
i would like to share with you all how Dr Dipu moni said that she launched for uae MRP Visa last Month @ 28-02-2013 Chanel i and NTV Television

---->Harun106:

The news on NTV/Channel-i said, only Visit and Transit visa is open for now, no Work Permit! Badnews indeed!

sir
  a nwe is holie contry

I heard some travel agents started issuing ticket for work visa and said few people already have flown from Bangladesh to UAE since February 2013.

@DarkLight ---> Do u have any update regarding to the work visa?? I heard that it's gonna open this month. Do u know how is that? And as because they started issuing visit and transit visa, therefore we can expect a positive news very soon. What do U think?

@@ As per the BMET, UAE Embassy Dhaka, they do not have any notice which clearly states about ban on Bangladeshi Citizen.
They said still some people are going to UAE with work permit on high skilled professional category. It is really depend on the right party who handling the work permit at UAE.

Hello everyone

heloo how r u? any update about uae open visa?

@DarkLight===== Well I rang BMET few days back. They said if there is someone in UAE to process the visa, then it is manageable. After that I spoke to my brother who lives in UAE and he contacted the HR  of his company and few other people who handle these things, but didn't have anything positive. So, really don't know what's going on...........Let me know if anyone have any updates.

my name is asad, working dubai,uae. recently my visa has cancelled
can i move to free zone. or it is impossible to get visa because of embargo.
thank you

sir after can i get visa for free zone.
i received cancellation paper.

I see so far ... just pray!!! Allah only he can sort out form this problem.

why foreign  minister dosent take any action about uae work visa for bangladeshi

This peoples really worthless. my mate saw some stage diplomatic officers came here to sort out!! but they roam around gossip with pal go back to  BD. when i heard from him about it Im really depressed:(

when do you thonk visa for bangladesh will open? thank you...may Allah bless us....

if you have already a working visa here in UAE, dont quit your current job to search for a new one. UAE Immigration are not giving new visas for Bangladesh... only renewals

we knew about it .My company going to  shut down. i live in uae two decade thats my second home .i can't believe it  after  couple of months i have to leave this country. if uae government consider about who working this country half of his  life in uae.Exm: driver,sales ,marketing,admin officers possible to transfer his visa its really helpful..

when it will open business visa for bangladeshi pepole

Hi all,
During this period of time; i renew my visa  and i got visa for my wife. So far no other visa is open yet. Thanks!

I m aslo wating in bagladesh for UAE visa to open i was there for 20 year these im if go i will never come back to bangladesh i love to stay in UAE

When will open UAE visa for Bangladesh?