Will be in Riyadh this end of the month..

Hey guys!

I just got my Saudi "Commercial Visa" today! Just wanted to know if I will have any problems on the Philippine Airport or in the Saudi Airport if I even pass there.

Thank you and hope to get some responses soon.

Warmly,
Kris

ilivetorace wrote:

I just got my Saudi "Commercial Visa" today!

OK - I am biting.  What is a "Commercial Visa"?

I should have googled first.  Hahaha.  I now know what a "Commercial Visa" is.

Anyway, if you obtained the visa legally (from the Saudi Arabian Embassy), there should not be any issues with it when you arrive in the Kingdom.

They say its a probationary visa for work. Im not sure what it really is but, I have it on my Passport.. Its a multi-entry visa aswell.. For work i think.

This is what my agency told me for applying for the Visa.. I had this invitation letter for work. My employer didn't send me a contract, just his iqama and invitation letter that I'm invited. I hope its some sort of tourist visa or something or else id be having problems.

@houstonian : "Commercial" is business visit visa

@ilivetorace : Since the visa has already been endorsed in your passport by the Saudi embassy in Philippines, no, you will not face any issues at the airport, except for some delay at the immigration since the photograph and fingerprint you.

HRGuru wrote:

@houstonian : "Commercial" is business visit visa

Shukran - never heard it referred to as a commercial visa.  :)

@HRGuru - I do believe its a business visa too, maybe a mixup with my agent with the definition of it. My category is Software Engineer. Having high hopes on landing on a SAP Job. :) I hope to get to know you guys when I get there.

@Houstonian - Thank you for the quick reply.

Glad to be of help.