Where to buy Laptop in Riyadh ?

Dear All,
I am looking to buy a new laptop, however I am not certain about the locations/places.
Looking forward for  some advice, i.e. where to buy and the directions to reach there  (still learning my way around here :rolleyes: )

Thanks ...

I recommend Jarir Book Store. check our their website for locations. (Google their name) :) or tell me your location and I'll tell you which branhc to go

They have competitive prices and good after sales service.

IT Guy wrote:

Dear All,
I am looking to buy a new laptop, however I am not certain about the locations/places.
Looking forward for  some advice, i.e. where to buy and the directions to reach there  (still learning my way around here :rolleyes: )

Thanks ...

Kindly inbox me your email address.

Hi! One of the best places to find laptops is in Bhata. There is a huge building called the electron center. Its a double story building completely dedicated to selling laptops and PCs. Almost all the shops there have similar products and all offer similar price range. The good thing to do is to shop around and haggle with the shop owners. More often then not you can walk out with more than you expected.

Also in Olaya street there is a similar building.
The easiest way to get there would be by taxi, most taxi drivers will know where bhata and olaya street is and they will probably charge you 10Riyal taxi fare, depending on your location.

Remember, always try to negotiate, you will save alot of cash!

Thanks for the advice ...
Got new HP laptop I5.

I must say you better get one in Jarir Bookstore[yeah bookstore]. they have a wide range of models [up to the latest], however the price is a bit higher that the rest but at least you'll be rest assured that it's brand new since their items are fast moving compared to other stores. They have lots of branches. Try jarirbookstore.com

Where can I find a USB portable or non-portable monitor ????

I m here in Riyadh.. I would like to buy a laptop... pls suggest me the good model in jarir... with in 2500sar in dell company... my uses will not b advance... just I will use excel, auto cad,word like that only...

Hello Kpeee74375,

Unfortunately, you will not receive any answers on this old thread which is inactive since 2013.

You will have better luck finding recommendations by creating a new topic on the Riyadh forum.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com