Moving to New Delhi.

Hi everybody,

I would like to know some national (Indian) link to look for a job.

If someone wants to provide information about:
Job for foreign people in Delhi.

Regard to all of you.    

Eva Maria (Barcelona- Spain)

Hi Eva , join [moderated], delhi net and yuni net. Job offers are posted almost every day.

Good Luck

Hi there,

I would be glad to help, email me what sort of job you are looking for and how soon?

Cheers!

Bonjour Eva

I am a hindi teacher for expats in Gurgaon and have taught some spanish people here and they tend to get a job easily.

neeraj

Hello!
I am looking Nepali guest house in new delhi.Plese find me address and contact for my visir there.
[email protected]

Hi all - am looking for advice on 3 neighborhoods where I can live with security, have uninterrupted electrical service; clean water and in a central area of Delhi.  DC has been recommended - would appreciate advice, pointers - etc. - Thanks, CTS

hi

I am looking for a spanish native (would prefer a female) , loves children, to come and teach our child for one hour , 3-4 times a week . We r basically tyring to get our 3 year old son to get used to hearing spanish around him so he can pick up the language . So it will be all play for an hour but the language the play will be in is spanish .

It is not necessary for the person to have taught before ........... but she should love kids . We had a very nice person comming to our house for  5 months and our son had become really close to her and her kids , but due to personal reasons she is needed at her home and will not be able to come.

if u know someone please do let me know

radhika

hola.me llamo ramesh.soy un indiano.hablo espanol.he conseguido el trabajo en noida con espanol.me gusta ayudarte.tengo muchos amigos en espanol.yo aprendi espanol con vicente ferror en anantapur.el esta murio en anantapur.mi e mail es [email protected] numero de movil es 08147715678.yo espero por tu respuesta.cuidate.chao.

Hola Eva,

Estoy trabajando en wipro como analista de espanol.En delhi tenemos mucho puestos para la persona quien hable espanol ....

(moderated: off topic + pls post in jobs section)