Need advice for a Job - Urgent Please

I am offered a job of SR3500 per month with accomodation and i have to purchase a Azad Visa ( Kafil Visa) for this, once i arrived there he will arrange the aqma and i start working for him, giving me the advantage that at the same time if i get a better Job opportunity in riyadh or else i can easily transfer my Visa to company Visa even if i get an offer after 3 months time period.
I did  MBA and have around 10 years of customer services experience.
my concern is
1) Do i have to work 2 years in a raw to avail this opportunity ( my visa category is Marketing Executive)
2) What will be the average salary required to bring the family ( i have a family with 2 childs and a wife)
3) How much salary can be earned with the mentioned experience and degree as per current marketing situation
4) I am planning to settle with my family in KSA and considering this as my entry point as even i dont have nay gulf experience.

appreciate early responses , JAZAKALLAH

The pay is low for a MBA with experience

The Azad Visa is not a proper visa, and I suspect that your iqama will state a labour profession (as most azad visa) which will stop you from being able to move to a different company and job.

Also you need to bear in mind Saudization

3500 is really low, I would say it would be a struggle to support yourself let alone your family in KSA.

Even If accommodation is provided you will not be saving much

I agree with Asim84....

Dude, sometimes this is too tricky. after you come here, if your kafil takes your passport then its too dangerous. I heard many such cases, people coming here working with low package and submitting their passports to kafil. where he wont allow you to leave to another job or to your country until he is satisfied. I met some people who are here since 6-7 years and struggling to get their passports. So kindly check these things before you come here.

If you are lucky you will get good kafil, if not your life would become miserable.

Good luck my friend...

The pay is very low, to meet your children feeding, education, its very, very low

According to my information your salary should be at least 5000 to be able to bring your family.