Did you know about Fabreze?

so I take a cab from near janzour yesterday (after waiting for no less than ten minutes) and it reeks of gas. Went home with an exhausted nose.

Each and every morning, Fat7i, the janitor at work, unloads half a can of what I initially thought was an insect and rodent repellent in my poor 10' x 10' office. But later found out that he uses it as an odor eliminator, and it's labeled as such!!! Asked him to stop, and hopefully he will not entirely refrain from cleaning the office.

Tonight, I took a cab to the airport and back, and for nearly two hours I was forced to inhale an excruciatingly repugnant petrochemical that had been POURED on the seats and in the vents, and when I asked I was told that it "cleans the air". I rode with the guy in the past and had paid him in advance for this airport trip. Came home with a headache AND a weeping nose.

and on and on and on and on......

Besides sandman6's flatulent office-buddy, I am sure others have similar experiences with gay-looking Libyan males who insist that kerosene is a top-of-the-line perfume. Feel free to share

And i thought Proctor & Gamble was evil for introducing Febreze :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you mean, on the airport trip to pick up Mrs Clansman on Thursday, my taxi driver (also a good friend) starts squirting this stuff all over the place within the car (we had been driving past a smelly area), it actually did more harm than good :lol:

haha The outside of my house around my entrance and like this invisible border around the property stinks like Diesel! I caught the care taker spraying it with a backpack pump that we use to kill weeds around the property. He told me it keeps the bugs away... haha I wish Europeans could see this no other uses for the stuff but to keep the bugs away... its like we pay $3 for a liter of that stuff in turkey! SMELLS FANTASTIC

DIE, BUGS, DIE!!!