Newfies?

Anyone from Newfoundland on here?  I only met one the whole 17 years I lived in the US before moving to Riyadh.  I've met a bunch of Canadians here but no Newfies.

A good friend of mine is from St Johns.  I was made an honorary newfie - that screech was nasty!!!

The joke about Screech is that Newfies know it tastes like diesel fuel, they just don't tell the outsiders about it before they drink it.

I am keen to meet new people if you are keen to get new friends I am happy to know you we meet in any coffee shop or any restaurant.

Waiting to hear from ya

I know this is OLD but I had to reply to this thread. I first wanted to make sure i read it right and the person didn't mean NEWBIE.. rather than NEWFIE.. LOL

Does visiting Newfoundland for few months count? :D And I'm not talking about St. John's, NL. I am talking about the parts in Newfoundland where you having to drive two and half hours to get to a hospital :) (and not because of traffic.. it's really more than 250 KM)

PS. I only met maybe 2 Newfies in all my life in Toronto... I'd be surprised to meet them here hahaha