Where to buy cheapest DSLR Canon cameras in RIYADH?

Ramadan Mubarak!

Hi there? could someone help me where to buy a canon dslr? ive been in many shops but they are all selling in high price, so if u could guide to choose which shop that has competitive and giving fair price thats a big help for me. and please include the location of that shops.

Thanking u in advance!

Margins on Canon are small, you won't get a great deal of difference. Try B and H Photos mail order from NYC too. Or look at almost new cameras on Dubizzle.

gashead wrote:

Margins on Canon are small, you won't get a great deal of difference. Try B and H Photos mail order from NYC too. Or look at almost new cameras on Dubizzle.

Thanks for answering

is that online shop? i want to see the shop and touch the real DSLR to check it out.

check out this thread, maybe you can get the cheapest from these shops...

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=139475

edward21 wrote:
gashead wrote:

Thanks for answering

is that online shop? i want to see the shop and touch the real DSLR to check it out.

So go to the shop, feel it and buy online. :rolleyes:

hello i'm looking a cheapest dslr canon camera,could you please advice me where i can buy.

Thanks.

celso mabazza wrote:

hello i'm looking a cheapest dslr canon camera,could you please advice me where i can buy.

Thanks.

Cam4Sell.com's outlet on Aruba street. It's on Riyadh Maps here:
http://goo.gl/maps/8sbKP

Guys there is a new shop with camera and professional lighting gear and accessories near Dhabab Street. Name of the shop is Qomra, you can visit their site for the location map..qomra.pro.

The cheapest in Riyadh is Al-Harithi at Al-Washm Street, you'll get it 20% cheaper than buying it from other stores

Give Google map points please so we can add them to the main map

+24° 40' 54.41", +46° 41' 48.71" Qomra coordinates

added :)