Where to apply for LEED Preparaton classes

Guys,

I want to take the LEED(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification preparation classes, so that I can take the LEED Associate certification exam. Do you guys have any idea where I can apply and where are the Prometric centers here in Riyadh. Thanks in advance.

Hi dynamo1131, I would also like to hear the answer to this.

Dubliner1967 wrote:

Hi dynamo1131, I would also like to hear the answer to this.

Don't worry mate, I'll ask around and see what I can find, I'll update this thread from time to time. I'm really bad in doing online study.

Dynamo - is there nothing in a search engine - I want to do some American board exam and found a place to write the exam in Riyadh which was great...just have to part with my riyals :(

We have severl LEED certified engineers and architects on our project.  Some are even Suadis.  I will ask around and get back to you.

CivEngr wrote:

We have severl LEED certified engineers and architects on our project.  Some are even Suadis.  I will ask around and get back to you.

Thanks in advance Civ.

Madam Sparrow, I've looked already in some search engines, but King Saud always comes up, but there is no clear indication that they provide this one. That's why I gave it a shot by posting here. Maybe some old timers can help me out....no offense though...lol. Cheers.

[Moderated: Please post in Classifieds section]

Regarding prometric centers:
- New Horizon
- Al-Khaleej Training
- SURE Technology & Consulting

Hello -> Just to note that this thread is old (2011). ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie