I am fm Indian-Cost of living-mainly school fees, acco,utilities

I have accepted a job offer at Kigali Rwanda and moving there on this month end. I have one son he is studying currently on 2nd. I would like to movie with my family consists of one baby also.
Please could you help us with more knowledge about the country.

Education Facilities for Indian expat children and names of some good schools with fee cost.

Housing Facilities and the area where most Indians are staying with cost. Looking for a one b/room only.

Infrastructure like phone/electricity/water/cable –availability and cost.

Availability of Domestic help and cost

Medical Facilities and is there any availability of vaccinations required for baby.

Religious places for Indian Expats like Temples, etc.

Availability of Indian Groceries/Utilities.

Recreational Facilities and social life of Indian Expat Community

Security Concerns/Precautions

Additional  Comments.

Request the members to kindly advice.

Thanks

Greetings,
When do you plan to arrive in Rwanda? I love helping people find their way around and get familiar with the city, the country, the culture, the people and all the things we need to know to make life work here.
As you may or may not know there is a considerable group of people from India.
You might want to search on facebook, if you use it or a yahoo group called Kigali Life. It is a great place to network.
I am in the process of writing a book called Insiders Guide to Kigali for Newcomers. You are welcome to contact me at my personal email: [email protected] and I am happy to send you some sample chapters unedited.
Cheers
Joanna

psd_74
Try this website as it gives good info on many countries and places around the world www.numbeo.com