Passport Photos?

Hi Y'all! I need to find a HQ passport photo booth in Hanoi. I am staying in Hanoi University right now (near Q. Ha Dong). I've been to all the photo booths near the university and they are... not (let's just say) that high of a quality. (pretty sure I can't use them as in my Korean Passport)

Please, Help! Anyone know anywhere good?

I think you should go to the Immigration Department, address: No 6 Quang Trung Street, Ha Dong. You will get the most suitable one photo for your passport.

You should go to Hang khay street, Hoan Kiem district , near by Hoan Kiem lake there are many good qualilies booths.

Hi,

Please leave me your skype or whatever, i am the ex-student of the University that you are studying. It would be our pleasure to be your friend in Hanoi

Why don't you just stop by any old photo shop? That's what I do and get a quality picture for $20,000. If you're concerned with quality, I thinks that's you best option.

Adhome01 wrote:

Why don't you just stop by any old photo shop? That's what I do and get a quality picture for $20,000. If you're concerned with quality, I thinks that's you best option.

Surely you mean 20,000 Dong? :) (okay, may be prices have increased slightly now to 25000 Dong)