Hospital environment in riyadh

is there any indian doctor working in riyadh .how is the the life of a doctor in riyadh

does any indian live there in riyadh for job

Hello dramish.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?
Maybe you could be more explicit in your request.

Thank you,
Aurélie

my self dr amish kumar from india .i m an anaesthesiologist .and i ve got an offer from sulaiman al habib hospital riyadh.just i want to know wheather indian doctors r working there or not.and frankly speaking tht i m hindu and i want to know tht wheather hindus r safe in riyadh with their family or not.presently  im working in cancer institute india as an consultant anaesthesiologis and intensivist.

Yes, you are safe as a Hindu. You just cannot practice in public and should refrain from wearing any obvious Hindu religious items (jewelry, t-shirts). Otherwise, you would be fine.

There are many Indian doctors working in Riyadh. The best way to contact them would be to create a Linked In account and search for Riyadh, doctor, and India. Be sure to fill out your profile with information and a picture to increase people wanting to reply to you.

Good luck!

thnx for giving me information.how the doctors from india  being treated there .hw is reputation of indian doctors in riyadh.how will b cost of a flat on rent wellfurnished

Go to Linked In, create a profile, search for Indian doctors working in Riyadh, and then you can ask them. :)