Family visa

hi sir                                                                   em sardar ibrar belogs to pakistan kotli ak i waana to get family visa in austrlia em diploma holder of civil engring ad mangement holder of goat farm my wife is principal of goverment institute ad parttym lawyer in pakistan i have 3 childern my youngr son is student of pre engring age of 18 years second one is my daughter student of pre medical ad third one son is student of middle classes plx help me in getting family visa of austrlia contect num is 009203025305088
                                       i shall be vary thankful

ibrar hussain wrote:

hi sir                                                                   em sardar ibrar belogs to pakistan kotli ak i waana to get family visa in austrlia em diploma holder of civil engring ad mangement holder of goat farm my wife is principal of goverment institute ad parttym lawyer in pakistan i have 3 childern my youngr son is student of pre engring age of 18 years second one is my daughter student of pre medical ad third one son is student of middle classes plx help me in getting family visa of austrlia contect num is 009203025305088
                                       i shall be vary thankful

Please post in Australia forums. This is Saudi Arabia :)

Hello ibrar hussain.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Australia forum as you were on the wrong forum.

Hope other members will be able to help you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

You are best advised to check the Australain Govt website to see if you do qualify for a visa.

It is extremely difficult to get visas for Australia. You have to go through a long and involved process which is costly. 

The Govt here is now making it very difficult for foreigners to get visas and work permits for Australia.

There is no other way of applying for a visa other than the Govt website.A private individual cannot apply for you so unless you are prepared to spend time and money on going through the proper channels you will not get a visa.