Och! I got hit by a motorbike today!

It hit on my left leg first and then scratch on my right leg while I cross the street without traffic light. I saw the guy drove bike with one hand, he didn't turn back but accelerate away. I didn't  Feel much pain at first, so Didn't care it much. But in the 20 minutes, things got more and more serious, I felt My right leg was burning, I was In such agony that couldn't walk anymore. So I took a taxi back my hotel.

Now I lay on bed with a leg swollen up to twice it's size, would like to Warn you:
1. Never cross a street when traffic Is on. Spending money at hospital instead hotel is not what you planed.
2. Never go anywhere when you are tired. Wandering on street with addled state is not fun. I didn't sleep well last night, it might be one of the reason I got hit today.
3. Never Ever Try to looking for hot girls while you cross street! I certainly make that mistake all the time.
A bus could easily Bingo you from one side while you look at another. So it probably a good thing that Vietnamese girls always covered by a mask, otherwise, I just knew I couldn't leave here in one piece.
4. Never take motorbike when you can take taxi. I once got a "leg  Barbecue" by a motorbike's exhaust pipe while I was in a huddle of motorbikes' traffic. Thats some experience you don't want have. Beside, in a crash, the one sit in car always win.

Please stay safe, your life is many people's concern.

Welcome to Vietnam. Burning on legs - you barely will see a pair of not burned (yet) legs in Vietnam.
Still get better.

l3ully wrote:

Welcome to Vietnam. Burning on legs - you barely will see a pair of not burned (yet) legs in Vietnam.
Still get better.

LOL!

Haha you are correct. Never looking for the hot girl while you cross the stress. Anyways you are still lucky. Just take rest and more carefully in future

Jenifer_tran wrote:

Haha you are correct. Never looking for the hot girl while you cross the stress. Anyways you are still lucky. Just take rest and more carefully in future

Well, can't help to look at them. Because we are men, That's what we Do.

When you cross the streets, take extra caution. Red lights here also mean 'go' to many many of them idiotic motor-cyclists! Well, you may be man, but I would rather preserve my life for my family's sake than risk it to look at the beauties. Anyway, you can only look, what else can you do??

Seniordogsg46 wrote:

When you cross the streets, take extra caution. Red lights here also mean 'go' to many many of them idiotic motor-cyclists! Well, you may be man, but I would rather preserve my life for my family's sake than risk it to look at the beauties. Anyway, you can only look, what else can you do??

HHA! You made a good point.

hahaha.. sorry.. im really feeling sorry to know about your accident but its hard to keep my body away from shaking cause of laughing. yeahh... better you just keep your eyes on the road instead of sexy people (inorging hot guys as well as sexy girls seemed to be the hardest thing to do even m a girl though). anyway, hope u feel better soon and those idiot drivers didnt stop you come back to viet nam :)

Donysisi wrote:

It hit on my left leg first and then scratch on my right leg while I cross the street without traffic light. I saw the guy drove bike with one hand, he didn't turn back but accelerate away. I didn't  Feel much pain at first, so Didn't care it much. But in the 20 minutes, things got more and more serious, I felt My right leg was burning, I was In such agony that couldn't walk anymore. So I took a taxi back my hotel.

Now I lay on bed with a leg swollen up to twice it's size, would like to Warn you:
1. Never cross a street when traffic Is on. Spending money at hospital instead hotel is not what you planed.
2. Never go anywhere when you are tired. Wandering on street with addled state is not fun. I didn't sleep well last night, it might be one of the reason I got hit today.
3. Never Ever Try to looking for hot girls while you cross street! I certainly make that mistake all the time.
A bus could easily Bingo you from one side while you look at another. So it probably a good thing that Vietnamese girls always covered by a mask, otherwise, I just knew I couldn't leave here in one piece.
4. Never take motorbike when you can take taxi. I once got a "leg  Barbecue" by a motorbike's exhaust pipe while I was in a huddle of motorbikes' traffic. Thats some experience you don't want have. Beside, in a crash, the one sit in car always win.

Please stay safe, your life is many people's concern.

I`m very experience with traffic in VN, in this case you should alarm him to stop his distract, that`s why vietnamese often make their alarm go off on the way... believe me, it`s not rude here

Jenifer_tran wrote:

sure,you guys can...your left eye for hot girl and your right eye for traffic, it`ll be more fun and safe

jonh_nathan wrote:
Jenifer_tran wrote:

sure,you guys can...your left eye for hot girl and your right eye for traffic, it`ll be more fun and safe

I can only hope for that! I guess if God knows men well, he would create that ability for us . So some says "God is a girl", that might make some sense.

Wowww really jonh-nathan? Are you able to do that?
I am thinking that if you use your eyes to look at two different direction then No worried it will be together once you are in the hospital.It's for sure kakaaak.

Xuyen Hoang wrote:

hahaha.. sorry.. im really feeling sorry to know about your accident but its hard to keep my body away from shaking cause of laughing. yeahh... better you just keep your eyes on the road instead of sexy people (inorging hot guys as well as sexy girls seemed to be the hardest thing to do even m a girl though). anyway, hope u feel better soon and those idiot drivers didnt stop you come back to viet nam :)

Well, the only thing I get complain about Vietnam, is that you have tooooooo many cute girls! And the only reason I complained about  that is because I don't know any of them! LOL

Ohh so poor for you :)

then you should stay longer.. you might get one hopefulfuly lol

Thanks, ladies. Beside the accident, I really enjoy my time in Vietnam.

Have a nice day! :)