Where can I buy a Google Nexus 4 phone in riyadh?

I was searching for a good phone and I recently heard about this amazing phone apparently....so I was wondering where can I actually find one in Riyadh and how much the price is around estimate. I got to know its 250/250 USD for 8/16gb models. Hope its cheap here too :(

It hasn't been officially released yet. LG KSA have it but still didn't release it to the market. Probably for the same stupid manipulative reasons they don't always release other stuff even if they have them, like Samsung and their Galaxy Nexus. It would probably outsell all the other Android phones at it's time.

Here's how I bought my Nexus 7 back when it was still not released here in the Kingdom.
http://www.expatriates.com/cgi-local/search/search.pl

Here's the only one who seems to be selling them in a sealed package, and in a reasonable price. Check if he's still selling.
http://www.expatriates.com/cls/18596165.html

i Know someone sells nexus 4 in riyadh I think its price 1700 :)

REEMOS wrote:

1,700 for the 8GB or 16GB?

oh man, 1700sr is too expensive for the phone! Its just 249 dollars for the 8gb model in USA!!! Theres no reason to inflate the price so much to sell the phone here. :(

The ONLY reason why this phone is popular is because of its cheap price with amazing specs. Well, that doesnt seem to be the case here....

Believe me, that is not the only reason why it's popular. It's mainly about the high specs (and excellent support from Google), and then an advantage for it in the market is its price. As all Nexus products over the years, they're always Android's flagship models. Just wait until its officially released here, it might be cheaper than expected.

Yes, cheap price (249USD= 933sr) with AMAZINGLY POWERFUL SPECS. It even beats samsung s3 in almost lot of aspects and s3 is 1799sr not 900sr.

Anyways, I think it has been officially released here already (saw it on souq.com) for 1999sr :(. Big let down on the price.

This phone has both, a good price and the highest specs. I'm guessing you didn't get what I was saying.
The 8GB actually costs less than $249 in the US. I don't know where you get your info. If you've used Google.com before just type in Nexus 4 and hit search then go to Google's Play Store. If you want to buy stuff here and compare them so closely to prices Iin the US well that'll never work. You might aswell just buy it online from Google Play.

Fallstreak wrote:
REEMOS wrote:

1,700 for the 8GB or 16GB?

I think for 8gb n go to almursalat u'll find a lot of those who r trying to break the price:

Yes I understand brother. It is around the price of 249 (I am estimating, prices rise drop but not THAT much). Ok fine, let us just agree for a second we cannot compare prices from other countries. Lets just say average price in US/UK of Gnexus 4 is 249USD. Ofcourse there WILL be some increase in the price here due to shipping and transportation charges. BUT BUT BUT....an increase in almost 1000sr? I am sure shipping of a single object from USA is aroudn 150sr or max 200sr....and that is the express(Fedex, etc), but here we are talking about BULK shipping of thousands of mobile pieces....I cannot see why they have to increase 1000sr? Thats what I am not getting :(:(

Available at STC now.

Available almost everywhere now.