Need some info about flats in Sharjah or Ajman

Hi!Im Robert.i need some info about flats in Sharjah or Ajman.please som help.im in Prague and no idea how to find a flat for my girlfriend and me there...

Hi Kkarika Welcome to Expat.com :)

I want to inform you that I have introduced your discussion in a new thread titled "Need some info about flats in Sharjah or Ajman" in the Sharjah forum. This will increase the chance of getting more accurate responses from our members living in that region.

You can also post an advert on the Sharjah Classifieds page Category>Accommodation.

I am sure this will help you out in reaching a wide audience and get the desired information.

Regards
Yud

hi.how are you?you need to rent or buy flat,just tell me and i will find for you whats you want.thank you.take care

Hello ainaboosi.

Can you please introduce?

Thank you,
Aurélie

where u like in ajman or sharjah?and whats you want sale or rent?

Hi kkarika! I'm not sure whether you still need this information?!
Please let me know! :)

i want to rent a flat in sharjah or dubai.
My email is [email protected].
let me know if u have any info on that.

Hi faizee5252, which area do you prefer?

[Moderated: Please post in Housing in Sharjah section]

hey ainaboosi, which area exactly in corniche?
and what's the rent?!

,send to me you mobile number i can call you tommorow afternoon,i will tell you all the details.thank you

look at:
dubizzle.com / gnads4u.com and souq.com
these are all local websites with accommodation to rent. Am sure you will find something there.
Good Luck!

I have new flat in prime location in Sharjah, for how many days or months you wanna stay there with your gf? your nationality and her nationality pls? what will be your visa status.

reply on mail: [email protected]

Hi I live in Sarjah. I am looking for a short term rental full furnished apartment 1 or 2 bedroom. any info please contact me
I will need this in sept.thank you reply to [email protected]

@ucanmeetme - don't know why you need to know their nationality..

Well, this is an old thread.

Hi kabba4 > I would suggest you to post an advert in the housing in Sharjah section.

Thank you,
Christine