Renting room in Amman

Hi everyone,

I am likely to be moving to Amman for an internship for 3 months. Can anyone tell me what I should expect to pay for rent- furnished room- in Amman? I have been looking at the housing section but I dont want to be ripped off.
Thanks for your help :)

Isabelle

Hello Isabelle.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to read the other threads on Accommodation in Amman.

To note that you can post an advert in the Housing in Amman section. It can be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie :)

hi
     nice try friend
hey if you ll find it then im also trying move there
if you want to share with someone you can it ll good for you you can save your rent
my contact   number thanks very much

GOD BLESS US

It depends on the location dear ?

hi
      ok thanks if you need to share then plz dntforget me then just contact me as my contact number given even just text me

best of luck

Hi Isabelle.

I depends what kind of flat you are looking for and most important the region.

What are you coming here to do? If you work, where will that be as I am assuming you will looking for something closeby.

I am Jordanian, but you should def watch out for rip offs here. Its only normal when it comes to foreigners. So do take an arab friend if you have any once you go view flats. It helps.

Alternatively, the main reason I am writing is that I myself am looking for a flat, however would like to share it with 1-2 flatmates, preferably foreign. Please let me know if you are interested.

Elias

Hi everyone, thank you for replying.
I think my question was pretty vague... hehehe having researched Amman I now realise that it really depends which side. I think I will wait to confirm this work possibility before making any decisions. Other option is staying in a Hostel for a week or so. They appear to be cheap also.

Elias, I am middle eastern by origin and do speak arabic, so hopefully I wont look too much like a foreigner. Despite having an Australian mother; I look middle eastern - Those genes are strong. Hahaha But thankyou for the offer. I will keep you posted. I prefer to share with a female though, but will see how we go.

Best Regards, Isabelle

My tenants is french lady with her 5 years old daughter she is looking for a female room mate to share her great apartment 3 bedroom 2 bath in west Amman
she is super clean and easy to get along with
if you are a female and looking for a great place fully furnished to share please feel free to call at any time
0797 023 936
Thanks

Hello davidoluv -> Can you please post an advert in the Housing in Amman section as well? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

[Moderated]