Introduction

hello i am from India. i want to do job in ksa so please tell me about social life of ksa specially in Riyadh and monthly  expenses in Riyadh??

Hello Nikhil. Nice to meet you. Care to explain what ksa means?

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ;)

kingdom of saudi arebia.

hellooo julien . how r you ?? are you live in riyadh?

Hello nikhil shrivastava. :)

If you have more specific questions about what you are looking for, do not hesitate to ask them.

PS: Julien is the founder of Expat.com and is in Mauritius Island. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI......
am from india. presently in riyadh. looking fo nice friends...

@shag, i ma suresh, presently workign in riyadh, hope we can meet sometime in weekends, do let me know is interested.....

hello shag thanks for reply . i am also want to make good frends.

suresh bhai hello . how r you?? thanks for added me in your contacts

hi frnds..... am wrkng as sales head. basicaly from kerala

in which company and department????????

hi nikhil hw ru.my self dr amish kumar ambastha.i ve n offer from riyadh sulaiman al habib hospital.hw is this hospital .r hindu safe there.does restrictions of tht city  very hard.hindus r safe or not.

hello my friend i am also think about this . i am not live in KSA i will plan to work in ksa and i am also think for safety measures for Hindus in KSA.

Boss, here only 1 religion exist and that you guys know very well. apart from that everyone is 'others' and safe ! Good luck

hi amish can you give me your facebook id???

hello shag please tell me that thing is a person is left handed, he has any restriction or bound to work in saudi arebia ??
please answer me soon ............

plz any one tell me is any restriction for the lefthanded person in saudi arebia????????

Left-handed people are welcome here..once in a blue moon someone will ask you to use our right hand when you are handing them  something.... so don't worry about it

this is a muslim country, it dosent mean hindus or christian's are not safe. I could say this could be the safest country outside India. Dont worry,there are many many hindus working in riyadh. Only thing is you need to follow their rules. Thats it.

suri bhai i am always like your suggestions. thanks

any one tell me about nature of pharmacist job in saudi arebia??????

hello dr. amish how r you??

Try searching the forum, there's a search function on the top right. You can find all your answers there...just takes a bit of research.

Alex

any saudi arabian pharmacist available in this expats blog to share his working experiences ??????????

i think saudi is safer than india....so dont ba afraid as the indians are all over the kingdom rolling and conquering the mddle east,,,how about that?

ksa STANDS FOR KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

hello frnds , i have a job offer from ARMAL GNC ( arabic research and Marketing ltd.) in riyadh  for the post of pharmacist they offer me salary 4000-5000 Sar , they give accommodation, transportation , and medical facility, plz tell me how much money should i save ? i am single ,is it a good deal ???